Chapter 13

August

I led Audrey back into the house, I wanted to speak to her alone away from everyone.

"Hey, I was just about to meet some pro ball players" she giggled.

"Girl hush" I pulled her into a hug.

I kissed her lips softly and looked deep into her eyes, she had always captivated me with her beauty.

"I want to say thank you, I know I ain't the easiest nigga to get along with, but forreal forreal, I love you and all you do for me"

"You're very welcome my love" she giggled at my sightly drunk but happy self.

I grabbed on to her waist and pulled her into a kiss, which turned into a full blown make out session. I knew I was feeling nice but I wasn't too sure about Drey. She pulled away from as she giggled against my lips.

"Why must you always start something, you know you can't finish"

"Whachu talkin' about?"

"You and these burst of intimacy" she laughed.

"It's my birthday" I retorted.

"And you have over hundred guests out back here for your birthday"

"I know that but"

"But you too busy trynna mack on me"

"I'm trying to give my lady some love and affection" I kissed her lips.

"Oh please" she laughed again.

I cupped her plump booty in my hands and brought her closer to me, lifting her off the ground. She had to hike up her dress in order to wrap her legs around my waist.

"You are too much" she smiled looking at me.

"But you love it"

"I have no other choice"

"Nahh you did, but this dick ..."

"Oh my god, even on your birthday you nasty as hell"

"Girl, this my time to be extra nasty" I smiled and softy licked her bottom lip.

"Wow, you're drunk"

"Nope, not even close. Let's just dip for a little, ain't no one gon' miss us"

"My mother is here, your mother is here, all your friends and family. Boy if you don't put me down" she laughed again.

"15 minutes tops" I spoke.

"Nope" she hook her head.

"10?"

"Nope"

"I really just need like 7"

"5" she retorted.

"You know the shit I can do in 5 minutes? Girl you must not know!"

I hiked up Audrey's body against mine a little more, giving me space to undo my belt buckle and pants. She laughed as she heard my belt buckle. I slowly turned us around and leaned up against the wall. We were in a hallway cut far away from where the actual party was at. I hiked up Audrey's dress a little more and realized she wasn't wearing any panties.