Contest 5|close|Requirements

*EXAMPLE ONLY*

This contest is all about fantasy! Give me your best shot under water or falling at cliffs!

TITLE: Fallen

GENRE: Fantasy

AUTHOR: My username and your username in this format (Cover by/Graphics by: YOURUSERNAME)

QUOTE: Anything that suits the cover(this is required) I will also be judging this one. (There will be best in quote)

MOOD: Serious, please don't use dark colors i still want it to look clear. 

Make the cover as creative as you want, like the example above. You can make many ideas out of the title!

TIP: Amaze me by the beautiful font that suits the cover.(There will be best in font style and it beautify your work)

* You will have to tag me ON THE COMMENT SECTION OF YOUR ENTRY once you will enter a cover or better yet, comment the link of your entry in the comment section:)

*When your cover doesn't show up at the entries within 24hrs you've submit your entry, just leave a comment below or message me:)

PRIZES: 

1ST PLACER- Flood votes to all of your stories, 1 book review, 3 books promotion at my wall ,all stories to my reading list and a follow.

2ND PLACER- 5 stories to my reading list, 2 books promotion at my wall and a follow from me.

3RD PLACER- 1 book promotion at my wall, 2 stories to my reading list and a follow from me.

HONORABLE MENTIONS(2)- a follow from me and a story to my reading list.

BEST IN FONT STYLE AND QUOTE: a follow

*If the winner doesn't have story yet, i will mark it for future use when you already publish a story:)

COMMENT "I'm joining" if you are joining and tag atleast 3 people that is interested in cover making!:)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!

Deadline: May 25, 2016 (11:59pm) est