Contest 9|close|Requirements

Congratulations you're still running to the american's next top model!

Hi guys! Welcome to the next contest! And thank you for dropping by, I know you will join so hold on!

*Example only*

Let's all be a cover artist for the cover girl!

Requirements:

TITLE: Cover girl

Subtitle/quote: Easy, breezy, beautiful...cover girl.

Genre: Random?

Author: My username and yours in this format (GRAPHICS BY:YOURUSERNAME)

Mood: Anything. Surprise me by connecting your image's mood to the subtitle and title.

Make the cover as creative as you want! Remember simplicity is beauty ;)

TIP: Amaze me by the beautiful font that suits the cover.(There will be best in font style and it beautify your work)

* You will have to tag me ON THE COMMENT SECTION OF YOUR ENTRY once you will enter a cover or better yet, comment the link of your entry in the comment section:)

PRIZES:

1ST PLACER- Flood votes to all of your stories, 1 book review, 3 books promotion at my wall ,all stories to my reading list and a follow.

2ND PLACER- 5 stories to my reading list, 2 books promotion at my wall and a follow from me.

3RD PLACER- 1 book promotion at my wall, 2 stories to my reading list and a follow from me.

HONORABLE MENTIONS(2)- a follow from me and a story to my reading list.

BEST IN FONT STYLE : a follow

*If the winner doesn't have story yet, i will mark it for future use when you already publish a story:)

COMMENT "I'm joining" if you are joining and tag atleast 3 people that is interested in cover making!:)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!

Deadline: June 14, 2016 (11:59pm) est