RANT

It's just June 11, for pete's sake, one day after my birthday. 

Then I received this message from someone... realusername:  imsofly300 but let's just call her IMPATIENT

I know this is not the right book to rant, but i know lot of you guys will understand me because it's about my cover shop.

So this IMPATIENT user, is requesting in my cover shop, since my cover shop is in blown up, I mean there are so many cover request and I can't handle it that much. You know, I'm hosting this contest, and i have my premade shop and that cover shop.

Oh may I add, I have made a cover for her only story once, I realize her second request is about changing the title of the story (that i have made a cover last). And I was supposed to make her request but this happened.

I added the rule "LEARN TO WAIT" at the beginning of the cover shop, because I'm only a human, not a superman. I can't do many things at the same time! 

So one day, she commented in the cover shop i think, that if I have finished her request, since I didn't know what her request she was talking about, and nobody with her username notifys me, I message her if she can comment re request again so i can make it, because my notification is in blown up.

But then she doesn't reply, a few days ago, she messaged me asking what app am I using, but i only have read it now. You know I'm too busy to read all the messages. 

Then she send this message that really freaks me out, like wth. 

"Okay I'm so fucking done being nice to you all I've been doing is asking you questions I know you see them I'm not slow or retarded if your not going to help me with a cover someone else can but I thought that was your fucking job don't you have a book called cover shop what kind of person makes a book for people that asks you to because they don't no how that don't even ask the people I'm done with you this is not a threat or me starting shit with you its me just saying how I feel I was raised to speak my mind and I'm sure as hell not going to stop it now because of you don't text me back because I want answer oh wait I bet your saying I wasn't going to answer anyways ? "

UPDATE: I CHECKED MY COVER SHOP, AND SAW SHE JUST REQUESTED THE COVER SHE WAS REFERRING AT THE MESSAGE ABOVE YESTERDAY! MYGOODNESS!

I really don't know what to say to her. Like i'm so shocked I received this. Is it my fault she didn't request again? I already messaged her to repeat it. And I am not that kind of person to ignore someone, ofcourse I made a cover shop, so it';s my job to assist them all, but they have to understand i am also living my life outside wattpad world!

Oh may I add, I have made a cover for her only story once, I realize her second request is about changing the title of the story (that i have made a cover last). And I was supposed to make her request but this happened.  

So if you are reading this now, (I can't message you anymore, maybe you block me or something..)

May God bless you, and goodluck in requesting in other cover shops.

Please comment down below if I should mention her username. You know if it's better if other cover shop's owner will know this IMPATIENT human.