DO NOT READ or else you'll cry

It's been months since I started this cover contest. I have lots of experience during this contest, had lot of friends that are wonderful cover makers, discover each one of your talents and practicing to be fair. I'm not saying I'm the best or this contest is the best but I could say, my experience in this contest was the BEST (I couldn't even explain the feeling of hosting this contest, words aren't enough). I may not be the best host for contests, but I felt the best with you guys! You marked a very special place in my heart, you make this cover contest extra special! I can't even imagine this contest will grew this big! Imagine, 25k + reads plus numerous of votes and comments! You guys are amazeballs! Thank you isn't enough for the happiness you gave me. 

But the question is, why did I start this cover contest?

It starts of with BOREDOM. I was totally bored, so made my story "Love at its toughest" and since I'm desperate to have readers I've tried joining book clubs, I guess I have joined 10? But one day as I was searching another book club to join to, I saw a cover contest (ladybirdcookie's cover contest) I told myself "Why not join? You are making your own covers and covers for others". Because before that, I was a desperate cover maker, instead of the costumers are the one who are desperate to have covers, I am the one who is desperate in making covers for them because i'm hella bored. So it's starts of with that cover contest, i actually made a cover for her cover contest, i made vanessa hudgens as the main image. But if you'll see it it was really terrible! I tell you! But since I didn't won because everyone was so amazing, I was determined to make more covers! Until I realized there are lots of cover contests and why not make one? That time, I have joined several contests, so i realized they were tagging someone for the contest to boom out. So I started of the contest with closed eyes. I never thought of the contest will be this big and had lots of contestants. 

When the time comes I've reached 1k, I was very very proud! Like it was an achievement guys! And that was it! I start to gain friends, to have many contestants, followers and voters. I was so thankful that it happened becauase I reached 25k reads like it was a magic!

Many have commented I was a very good host, and being fair to all that's why I was blissful to continue this contest. Even though school days came, I wasn't that active like before, you guys never left. So THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

So why did this contest grew like this? IT IS BECAUSE OF YOU. 

Now that this contest will end, I would like to say that I am very proud because I reached this place because of you. This contest will not be working until now without you guys. Thanks for everything.

We are all sad that it's ending, but we are happy because it's what it was. 

I will be posting the last contest after this. And right after I post the contest 16 and last contest's winners, I will be closing this contest.

If ever i will opening for another one, I hope to see you all there:)