21

21

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

I groaned as I lifted my eyelids up forcefully. I reached blindly for my phone on the nightstand and ended up on the floor during the process. "Gods," I got up from the floor and checked the time, "quarter to seven?" I said to myself and ran my hands through my brown locks. Who in the world come this early?

I made my way to the door and opened it. To my surprise, Logan was at his door as well, looking even more sleepy than me.

Logan glanced at me from the corners of his eyes, "noisy morning," he mumbled with a yawn.

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

"Noisy morning," I agreed before striding down to the kitchen. Logan followed close behind me but walked to the fridge while I went to the front door. After opening the door I found myself face to face with a man and his monstrous mustache.

"Good morning," he says, "we have some boxes to deliver to Mr Lerman?"

I tried to ignore his mustache and looked over his shoulder. There are several men standing behind him with huge boxes. I nodded and let them inside and they quickly place the boxes carefully in the living room. Why carefully, I have no idea. I can't do anything accept hope with all my heart that there are no bombs.

I thanked those men and closed the door. Logan already start to open one of the boxes using a cooking knife. I slapped him in the arm and gave him a scissor instead.

"What are they?" I asked as I kneeled down beside him. Logan didn't answer until he finally opened the box, revealing colorful envelops.

"Fan mails," Logan said. I gasped in excitement. Childish, I know. But I've never seen so much fan mails in a box this big before. I thought something like these would happen only to singers or youtubers. I was wrong.

"You normally get this much?" I asked as I helped opening another one.

"It depends. I'd probably get more than this if I act for a film." Logan replied like he doesn't really care. Jeez, must be nice to be famous.

"What did you do this time? OH MY LORD ARE THESE COOKIES???" I cried before picking a pink container with biscuits inside. Logan laughed and reached for a brown envelop that was on the table.

"Oh, forgot to tell you," I said, "that letter arrived yesterday."

Logan looked at the envelop, "this thing might be the reason why all these were sent to me." He ripped the envelop open, a magazine and another brown envelop dropped on the floor. Logan picked the magazine up and started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked with a frown.

Logan didn't answer, he just start laughing even more and kept saying "yeah" and "of course" between his laughs. Acting impatient, I snatched the magazine off him and looked at the cover.

Glamorous Magazine Vol. 124 : Dangerous Valentine, The Hollywood Clyde and Bonnie the Country Girl

I stared at the magazine, or to be exact, my face.

My face was pale, but my cheeks were slightly flushed. My eyelashes were quite thick, causing my eyes to look black rather than navy blue, and they were half-opened. My red lips were slightly parted, like I was trying to get something out but I couldn't. I was sitting on Logan's lap and leaning against him, resting my head on his right shoulder with my left hand touching his neck. My eyes looked arrogantly at the camera.