Im Sorry

I look up at the ceiling fan going round and round ...that's how I feel. I feel like I live in a world where drama never stop. I seriously don't remember what it's like to wake up without paparazzi nor cameras following me around. I miss not caring what I look like and go outside. But honestly it's all worth it cause I have a family, a family that I love being around.
"Kayla ?" A voice brought me back into reality , I realize it's Justin.
"What!" I yelled from the other side of the door
"I know I fucked up but can we talk please " he said I can hear the sadness in his voice. I got up and walked up to the door and I opened it and walked back to the bed, he closes the door behind him.
"You have ten minutes , I have start packing " I said
"I didn't mean to do it, I want you to stay with me. I will never talk to her. I'd rather lose her than you. " he said but then paused " I love you Kayla, you mean so much to me, I'll do anything for you. Just don't leave me"
"How do I know your never going to do this to me again. You hurt me. I just don't trust you." I said looking down a my fingers
"I will delete her, block , unfollow her, I just don't want to lose you" he said grabbing my hand. And I let him "I was drunk, if I have to stop drinking just to prove that you mean more to me than anything in this world I will, just don't leave me " he said I feel a tear slip . He pulled me closer to him and hugged me and I cried.
"I need sometime to think" I told him
"Okay but don't leave please " he kissed my forehead and walked to the door.
"Jay can you call Kenny and Ky please " he nodded and walked out .
All what he said just keep running threw my mind . Ughh why does he have to do this, I mean I like him a lot he always makes my day brighter but he hurt me ughh.
"You called love " hear Kylie say
"Yes I need you guys " I told her and Kendall .
"Alright let it all out " Kendall said hugging me. I told them everything that Justin said  making sure I didn't let anything out.
"Woah" Kylie said
"So what do I do" I asked them looking at both of my sisters.
"Well he does love you, I know that cause I've been friends with him since forever and I know when he has fallen head over heels for a girl" Kendall said
"Yeah she's right, I haven't seen Justin look at someone like that in a while" Kylie say
"So I should stay and work things out ?" I asked
"Question" Kendall asked
"Yes?"
"Does he make you happy ?" she asked
"Yes he always seems to make my day brighter " I said smiling at the thought of him
"Does he protect you?" She added
"Yes, he always finds a way to protect me from paparazzi or anything " I said smiling even more
"If you left right now, would you be sad about it ? And would come back " she asked
I thought about and kept thinking about Jay and all the times he made me feel like I was the only girl in the world.
"Yes I would come back " I said to her
"Then I guess we're staying. Just let yourself love sis... If you fall to hard we will catch you " Kylie said hugging both Kendall and I . I just smiled and hugged her back.
••••••••••••••••later that day•••••••••••••
I haven't talked to Justin since the morning, he still thinks I'm leaving tonight so I decided to talk to him now that Kylie and Kendall are in the pool with there guys and Justin was in the living room. I walked over to the living room seeing Justin on his phone , I walked over to sit next to him. He looked up at me .
"Hey" I smiled lightly
"Hey" he said putting his phone down.
"I'm going to stay, and work things out with us but in on condition" I told him
"And that is ? "He asked
"That you don't talk to Selena and that you don't get drunk as bad as you did yesterday " he smiled and grabbed my hand and played with my fingers .
"No Selena , no getting drunk. Just us " he said smiling hugging me and kissing my forehead.
"Did you delet-" he cut me off
"I was already one step a head of you babe " he said grabbing his phone and unfollowing, deleting, and blocking Selena.
"Just us" I smiled and snuggling into him
"Thank you God" he hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead . "Thank you for not letting her leave " I look at him
"What I prayed, for you not to leave me" he smiled
"I love you" I smiled and kissed him
"I love you." He said kissing me back .
~~~~~<<<<~~~~~~~<<<<~~~~~
Kayla is in love guys!
Will they work things out?