He Posted WHAT?!!?!?

I woke the next morning to my phone ringing...
"Hello?" I asked with my sleepy voice
"Ello love , just want to call and check in on you. We miss you here " I hear harry's voice from the other side
"Aww I miss you guys too, I feel like I missed out in a lot ..." I told Harry
"Not really, only thing you missing is Selena bitching at everyone ....anyways how Louis treating you well ,according to the paps you guys are a thing ehh..." Harry says causing me to laugh
"We're great, his a great listener. Makes me feel a hundred times better to be honest . I just-" I got cut off by a yell on. The other line .
" WHAT THE FUCK JUSTIN YOUR WITH ME NOW !! I DONT NEED YOU TO BE POSTING SHIT ABOUT YOUR SLUTY EX! " I hear Selena yell
"Hey love I call you later DRAMA alert " he says laughing
"Hey is she talking about me ? , and okay I can't wait to hear back from you " I said
"Yes who else haha and alright bye " and with that we hung up omg what did he post
I go on Instagram to see a picture of me reading
"I miss you....#ruined #mistake "
His got to be kidding me right now ...i looked at it one more time and just locked my phone, I walked to the kitchen to make myself some tea ...when I checked the time I was barley six in the morning 😩. I got my phone and called Louis ...
L: hello ? Is everything okay love .....
K: no not really ...
L: why what's wrong ?
K: he keeps doing this..his trying to get to me , knowing that I'm moving on and happy . He did this you know ...I just did what was right for me. Lou tell me what I did was right.
L: you did what was right ... He wasn't in the relationship , his heart was somewhere else ...just know I'm here for you. I'll be over in 20 be ready I'm taking You out ..
K: alright thanks Lou
L: always see you in a bit
With that we hung up and I ran to get ready... But before I started I posted a picture of me and Justin reading...
"Time to move on...😩👌🏼" and with that I started to get ready ...
I put on ripped black skinny jeans and a white crop top With white vans . I opened snapchat and put outfit of the day .. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my black sunglasses , I walked to my guest room and I woke up Camila.
"Babes wake up ... " I said shaking Camila
"Mmhmm..." She said hitting me
"Girly you have class in 1 hour, I'm heading out so you better get up ... We'll meet up later okay " I told as I hugged her
"Okay, I'll get up .." She got up "shit. I have nothing to wear ..."
"Closet is right there grab whatever you want I'll see you later . " I said as I walked out and went down stairs to see Louis in his car.
"Hey babe " Louis said as I got in
"Hey " I said as I kissed his cheek .
"Where do you want to go love ?" He asked
"I don't know, I just want to go for a walk ..." I said looking out the window
"Central park ?" I smiled and nodded.
On the way to the park me and Louis just talked about life and about the picture that both Justin and I posted .... I honestly posted it for him to move on ...we kept talking when my phone went off . I looked down the caller ID read Justin.....
K: hello...
J: Kayla ? Please don't hang up ....listen to me please
K: jay I'm here ...clam down
J: I messed up .. I miss you ... Please don't move on ...your my life, she's just her I don't feel anything for her .
K: Justin please I'm trying to be happy , you should too...she obviously has feelings for you and so do you...just forget about us and be happy .
J: no I can't be happy knowing I'm not the one holding you in the dark.
K: Justin ...be happy ...bye.
And with that I hear him breath out and hung up.
"He did it again ..." I said as I got out of the car
"You just got to stop letting it get to you. Kayla your so beautiful his not worth your tears, your a princess no your my queen let me love you ." Louis said as he reached for my hand .
"Lou, what did I do to ever deserve you..." I smiled as I hugged him .
" I don't know but let me be there for you, let me hold you and care for you babe " I smiled and nodded
"So your going to let me take you on a date ? " Louis asked
"Maybe " I smiled and next thing I know I see flashes "maybe it wasn't a good idea to come to a public places." We laugh and ran to the car with guys chasing us with big cameras. We got in the car and we both laughed.
"Oh my gosh I have never ran so fast in my life " I said leaning my head back
"Haha same !!! "
"You know Louis I use to be a huge fan of one direction." I blushed
"Oh really, have you been to one of our concerts before? "
"No, sadly my dad well uncle never wanted to take me to one of them, when my mom well aunt passed away my uncle never really wanted to see me ..so once I was old enough I left ..and never really looked back . " I said looking down at my ring that was my mo-aunts ...
"Oh I'm sorry Kayla ..." He said
"No don't be not even my actual parents cared to come look for me ... It took them 18 years to come look for me haha , I just need to let this go" I said as I whipped a tear from my eye ...
"No it's good to talk about it.." Louis said and held my hand
--------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated, I've been extremely busy ...with school so I'm very sorry loves .