Back To Reality

*Ladies And Gentlemen we are about to land, please put your seat belts on. *
The flight attend said through the speakers.
"Yes finally home." Khole said
"LA, LA baby"Kylie sang
"Ugh but im only going to be home for like 2 days " Kendall says sadly
"Aw why Kenny ? " i asked as the plane took it landing
"im heading to Pairs for Victoria secret fashion show " Kenny say " you guys are coming right ? "
I look around and face Louis, he nods his head
"Well me and Lou will be there and harry huh " i said to harry
"And of course im going babe " harry says as he puts his arm around Kendall
"T and i will go sis" Ky smiles
" okay before we all go, and see what we have waiting at home " my mom say
"Yeah but first i have to go see lam" koko say as she get up from her seat and heads out and we all follow. We all put our sun-glass on. We make our way down to the main place of the airport.
"My LA grounds, not going to lie but i missed them" i said as see flashes in front of me. Louis reaches for my hand and we walk straight threw the crowed. finally we got into the car.
"where to? " the driver said
"my house please" my mom said.
and off we went.

the drive home was quite, silent due to the fact that everyone knew what was waiting for us. We knew that the show will be resume recording the moment we step inside the house, and the cameras will follow every move we make. I knew i had meetings on meetings the moment we arrived in LA. I honestly wanted to  stay long and put off life just for a little longer but i know i cant. Anyways back to reality, we pulled up to the house about 10 minutes ago but we are all just sitting and not moving. 

"guys come on, we are better than this. We had our fun and now but to work." I said as i got out of the car followed by Louis.

"ugh but once we enter the house, we are going to be followed by cameras." Kylie said 

"come on Ky we all signed up for this, we have to face it even if we don't want too" Kim said as she got off the car and into an other car. "bye guys, dinner?" 

"Dinner" we all yelled and we all went walking to the doors and let ourselves in. The moment we walked in we were ambushed by all the cameras crew. 

"I'm with Kayla" this lady said 

"I'm with Kylie"

"with kim"

and so went on the list, in case you were wondering what was going on. The camera men and producers are being put with their "Kardashian/ Jenner" we each get our own camera men and producer. And that is what's going, once this is over we can leave and do what we have to do. 

"Mom i kind of have to talk to you about something" i told my mom as i walked into the kitchen 

"before you go and talk to your mum, i have to go . so ill call you for the dinner details?" Louis said while grabbing my arm to stop me from walking away. 

"yes, babe go do what you have to do and i will call you about dinner" i said as i kissed him goodbye and walked him to the door. 

"bye love" 

"bye" i said while closing the door behind him and harry 

"so what do you have to talk to me about?" mom asked 

"well i got this email while we were still at the airport. The email read something about me travailing to London for some photo shoot? i didn't know i had a photo shoot coming up. mom i would kindly go but i want a heads up  before you send me off to the UK.  " i said

"oh i know hun, but i thought you would love it. You know i booked it while you were having a hard time adjusting to your new life, so i thought it was a great idea. im sorry, i can call and cancel if you want i still have time too. " 

"no mother it fine ill go it wont totally kill me. As long as it not at the same time as Kendall's fashion show it fine." i said as i took out my phone to mark the date down

 "No the shoot is 2 weeks from now, So you have plenty of time." my mom said 

"okay mom, im going to go out and shop or something . want to come?" i asked 

"no im fine but have fun okay. " 

''''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been walking around The Grove for the longest time trying to find something i would like but nothing. Nothing seems to be yelling out my name. Anyways im currently in one of my favorite places to shop American Eagle Outfitters , it reminds me of New York Camila and I would go shopping here all the time . anyways im trying to find a cute yet not too fancy dress for dinner but yet nothing. This store always has something i like or love but right now Nada. 

"Kayla?" i heard someone say behind me 

"Justin." i said as i saw who it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY  I HAVEN'T UPDATED. BUT I FORGOT MY LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT BUT I'M BACK I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR SUPPORTING THIS "BOOK" I GUESS YOU CAN CALL IT. IF YOU GUYS WANT TO GIVE ME YOUR INTAKE OF THE BOOK. MAKE SURE TO DM OR FOLLOW ME ON IG AND DM ON THERE, HOWEVER  I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TO HELP ME WRITE OR MAKE THIS FANFIC BETTER . THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU . WILL BE UPDATING ONCE A WEEK EVERY WEEK. YOU GUYS CHOSE THE DAY YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE ON.