Awkward!

"Justin"
"Hey...long time no talk. I've been trying to reach you. You never umm answer" he said while trying to hug me.
"Umm yeah, i just been busy.." i got cut off
"With Louis im assuming ?" he said kinda pissed.
" you dont get to be mad, your the one who hurt me remember. Goodbye justin " i said as i walked away.
"No no no wait, kayla your right i dont have the rights to be mad but i do miss you. I made a mistake, i know deep down you still care and love..." i cut him off
"Love you? No you hurt me, you were never really fully in our relationship. And im honestly glad cause, im happy ...its not my problem that your not. I hope your life turn upside down for the better. I really have to go bye justin." as soon as i walked out there was so much paparazzi outside i couldnt see anything. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pulled out of the center of paparazzi.
"Wheres you car?" i heard justins voice.
"Over there." i said pointing at the direction of my car . once we reached my car i pulled out my key and justin hovered over my door to block paparazzi.
"Thanks ." i said as i was closing the door .
"Your welcome." he said with a smile "remember when we chose this car together." he said with a smirk.
"Yeah i do, i really do have to go justin" i said closing the door. I waved through the window and started my car.
------------Home--------
I pulled into the drive way and shut the engine off and just sat in my car, thinking of what justin had said .
"I know deep down you still care and love"
I knew i did still care for him but i know i dont love him. He never cared for me until i was out of his life. Ughh he is something else. I heard a knock on my window that brought me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see a very pissed off louis. I got out of my car and closed the door behind me.
" what is it with you and bieber always being seeing together. " He said showing me picture of Justin's arm around me" he has his arm around you. I was really hoping it was an old picture but now is it isnt." he said looking at my outfit.
"Lou let me explain please." i said to him looking stright into his eyes just seeing hurt.
"Not now, i really have to go. " he said hoping into his car
"Shit" i whispered to myslef.
I walk into the house and went stright into my room. I went on my messages to see kylie had messaged me
Ky: hey babes just wanted to know if you want to catch lunch today let me know.
Kay: i would love, but just had my day ruined my a certain jay and Lou. See you at dinner?
Ky: awww babe im sorry. Sleep over at my house tonight and we can talk ? & yass dinner :)
Kay: sleepover!!! Yay lol i will be there see you tonight.
I went onto twitter for about 35 minutes and saw that justin had tweeted me something.
@kaylajenner it was good seeing you again. Hope history repeats itself.;)
I just ignored it till i got a message from louis showing a screen shot of justin tweet.
Louis: really?
Kay: we seriously need to talk. Come over after whatever your doing. Im not taking no for an answer.
Louis: fine, ill be there. Have you eaten anything?
Kay: okay.& no i will in a bit thanks for still caring 😘.
Louis: i will always care. And ill bring take out. Be there in 20.
And with that i got off my phone and started packing my bag for after dinner. I took a cute onezie that was thing one from cat in the hat. I brought some black shorts and a cute flowy shirt with some sandels and obviously my bras and panties. I put them all in my bagpack and got my purse and put my charger and keys in it. Once i was done i changed into some shorts and a flowery tanktop and walked downstair.
"Hey mom, after dinner im going to sleep over at Ky place. " i yelled from the kitchen getting myself a water.
"Moms not here but okay hun. Have you gotten time to eat something" my dad say as he sat down and ate his yogurt. "Cause i can make you something."
"No its fine louis is on his way. Bring takeout do you want something ?" i asked my dad
"Umm can you ask him to bring me some sushi please hun" i nodded and got my phone out and called louis.
*on the phone*
K: hey i know your mad but can you bring my dad some sushi.
L: of course I will and im not mad just want to talk about it.
K: okay how long will you be?
L: about 5 more minutes.
K: okay byeeee.
And with that i hung up the phone and sat next to my dad.
" mad? Why would he be mad?" my dad asked
"Cause you know how i went to the mall and shop well little did i know justin would be there too. I was in the store looking for something when i heard someone say my name, that someone was justin anyways so when i left there was a lot of paps so justing lead me out and walked me to my car. And now there are lots of pictures of me and justin and louis got upset. But to top it all off justin tweeted about hoping history repeats itself and now louis mad." i said looking down at my water
"Did you and justin do something that would of gotten louis made?" my dad asked
"No, it was nothing. I just ughh im over it. " i said letting a tear slide down my face
"Oh hun dont cry" my dad said hugging me.
"Im here !!!" i heard louis yell from the front of the house. I whipped aways my tears .
"Thanks dad, hey lou" i said as i walked up to him
*************************
I know i finally updated. I hope you guys enjoy. Many of you have been wanting me to update so here it is. Make sure to vote and comment.