Intro.

Part 1

"Calm down, Tyler. We aren't going to get pulled over.." I stated, with a calm grin on my face, and pressed upon the gas pedal a tiny bit more. Sunglasses blocked the bright sunny day as Lui, Tyler, Jonathan, and I drove dangerously in my black convertible Lamborghini. Lui and Jonathan had been in the back, Jonathan laughing manically and singing 'Sweet Child O' Mine' by GunsNRoses as we had it blasting while Lui just enjoyed the fresh wind.

Behind us Brian, Craig, Brock, and Marcel followed in a black convertible Ferrari.
Marcel had been driving, Craig, Brock, and Brian's wild howling could be heard that only ignited Jonathan's wild laughs more.

Of course, Tyler was freaking out. Which he had every reason to be. Going 90 on a 50 road was rather dangerous, but no cars were insight. "Evan, goddamnit!" Tyler yelled over the loud engine, wind, and music. My expression didn't budge, as alpha of my pack I was suppose to keep everyone in line, including myself. If anything it made my smile grow.

Marcel switched lanes and caught up, I glanced over and let a chuckle out as Jonathan and Brian were cursing at each other while standing up in their seats. Tyler shook his head at the idiots.

——

Soon enough the trip ended, Marcel had won that race with the new engine he just put in. I pulled up in the parking spot right next to his, coming in full view of Taurus Highschool, home of the Taurus Bulls football team. Jonathan and Lui hopped out to reunite with their brothers in which were waiting. Craig had lit a cigarette and offered Lui one to which he obliged. I gave one last wicked grin to Tyler, to which he glared back, before putting the roof back on, turning the engine off, and opening my own door.

I eyed everyone out, all the students, scents,  and their intentions. Rowdy freshmen guys and their stuck up female counterparts. Horny Sophomores, Worried Juniors, and us Bored Seniors.

"The new junior student should be here today."

"—The new junior student?" I questioned, drifting my gaze at Tyler.

"Yes. THE new junior student. A 'she', and our principle had made it very clear to make sure she is welcomed."

"Half-Blood, was it?" He nodded, making me smile. Craig stepped on his cigarette. "Well, who should introduce themselves first?" I stayed quiet in thought, looking at my very brethren. A pack of full blooded werewolves. The principle, Tyler's dad, is also a werewolf and let's us get away with a lot. He had informed us on a younger girl in which would be joining our cozy family, she is only half-blood and moved here to Arizona from Alaska. Apparently her parents knew Tyler's and they share relation some how. Werewolves were rare and hidden, our bloodline ran almost extinct but even so we find war within one another. Once one has an intent to kill, there is no going back. Which is one reason responsible, strong Alphas are needed.

My father has recently died in a battle with one and relayed his leadership to me. I am very serious about our unison as a pack. I remember the many times Brian has over ridden his line, putting him in his place was not easy but Lui and Tyler backed me up. He has recently been putting me on edge but for the most part I have been ignoring such of his tone and body language.

To put it simply, this new addition may go good or very, very bad. "Brock. I think you need more friends, go find the girl and get to know her." I smiled once more at the quiet guy, he silently rolled his eyes. It couldn't be helped. Brock was the more soft spoken type, barely loud. It'd be a good impression.

I lifted my sunglasses off and walked inside. Brian and Jonathan were arguing, Lui was met by his oblivious and obnoxious girlfriend clinging to his arm. He already was looking at us for help.

"Lui, stop clinging to your girlfriend and come on, Coach is going to get mad." Tyler stated earning him a dirty glare, and a sweet little giggle from his girlfriend who kissed Lui on the cheek and went on her way.

"Why don't you just break it off?"

"I'm not that type of person—"

"Yeah. Right." Craig rolled his eyes, following the rest into the gym. It was their morning workout for Football.

———