Part 3

Tyler's POV

I was on my last lap around the football field with the guys, our foot pace in steady rhythm and we all refused to stop until done, even if our legs burned and ached. The rain had began when Brock finally made it out, flustered. I took a sip of my water, glancing at the other guys who also had their eyes on Brock.

He had been doused of feminine werewolf pheromones.

Usually, it was not hard to figure out if one of us had sex with another girl, but it seemed Brock had all the action with our supposed new sister he just met today. Absolutely on the verge of converting into his beast, Brock looked like a ticking time-bomb.

"Woah, Dude.. are you okay?" Marcel asked, genuinely worried.

"You reek of her.. Like second-hand smoke." Lui stated.

"He probably fucked her..." Brian spoke, annoyed.

This ticked Evan off, and the poor guy received a glare from him.

"No, I didn't.. I wanted to though." Brock admitted, calming down and loosening up finally.

"So. What happened, what is she like?" Evan was suddenly on edge about the whole idea of a female joining in, eight male werewolves to control will be a task. Brock being the most collected almost went full beast just providing her with a helpful service.

"I met her, name is Deidra. She is very closed off and .. smells nice." This granted Jonathan to giggle, as Lui covered his mouth. I rolled my eyes.

"Tyler, your dad filled her in upon the details about staying here, as well as I. She uhh... well.. I let her pick the empty locker beside mine, she also chose what classes she wanted to be in." Brock talked slowly and distantly, which was usual.. but it had obviously a huge affect on him.

I watched Evan rub his temple, in thought. "Alright, well.. she is a junior so we should have gym with her.."

We all heard the first bell ring, and nodded in agreement, jogging to class. Being seniors we didn't have classes with Deidra, thank god.

Deidra's POV

An odd morning..

To be thrown into a pack of full bloods without my knowledge, there was an obvious reason why my father decided to move down here in the central state of heat and desert from the amazing cold humid spaces of Alaska. At least it was raining.

I was currently in first period, my mind racing upon the recent occurrences. I haven't met the rest of Brock's brethren, but overall he seemed pretty laid back.. and awfully awkward.

A girl sat next to me, I wish I was as welcoming and social as she was. I really appreciated her attempting to help out. She had light brown eyes with auburn hair, wearing a sweater and shorts.

"Thank you, Courtney.." I gave her a smile to which she would smile wider.

"Not to mention it.. Hey, would like to sit at lunch with me and my friends?"

I was relieved and nodded genuinely happy to be accepted on the first day. Well, despite whispers and glances being tossed at me between a group of girls at another table. For the rest of Calculus we shared notes and got to know each other a bit until the bell rang.

Next up had been Language arts. I had already sensed very bad intentions when one of the girls named Hannah from the other table and her friend sat beside me. She reeked of cologne from multiple guys, my heightened senses were not as advanced as a full blood but much better than the average human.

"Sooo, Deidra.. where ya' from?" Hannah smiled prettily as the class began. I tensed up, not looking from my notebook in front of me.

"Alaska.."

"Alaska." Hannah repeated with a sour mocking tone. By this moment they had already exposed their bad intentions, so I just began to ignore their pestering the whole class period until the teacher demanded them to stop talking.

Finally when the bell rang I hurried up, and left rather uncomfortable with such confrontational statements.

Next up, I had gym with Courtney, to my relief.

"I'm glad we are in gym together. I suck at exercise in general." Courtney whined, as I followed her after putting my things away.

"I played volleyball at my old highschool." I replied, and laughed when she look astonished.

"Really? That's awesome, they have a volleyball team here, you should totally try out!"

"Perhaps.."

Suddenly very strong masculine unique scents erupted on to me, make me feel very small. Ahead of us were a group of tall muscular senior guys awaiting gym to start already in their basketball shorts and muscle shirts. My heart started beating fiercely when they seemed to notice me and my friend as well. I recognized the sunset gradient tank that Brock wore. Was that his group of friends that had been brought up? They were staring at me like I had 4 eyes. Brock had turned around, his back facing me.. was he mad at me?

The one with a red muscle shirt and spiked black hair seemed to smirk, but Courtney was oblivious, uninterested in the group of hot popular guys.

"I can't believe you used to play volleyball though.."

My face grew red as we walk passed they obviously heard it. She opened a door to the girl's locker room and I followed in relieved to be out of sight.. An intense arousal overwhelmed me, I felt shaky, finally Courtney noticed.

"Are you okay, Deidra?"

I nodded quietly, face heated.

"It's my allergies.." I lied to which she believed.

"But do we actually have gym with seniors??"

"Of course! It helps even everything out."

Oh boy...