You Save Me (Sons of Anarchy) (Arranged Marriage)

Tig had slept on the couch last night leaving me to have crazy nightmares about the night my parents died. I had nightmares every night until I met Tig. Then they stopped. But now that we are fighting and he's not laying next to me they started up again.

*1:30 a.m.*

"NO!" I screamed as I sat up in the empty bed. Tig was sleeping on the couch still because I had locked the door. Thunder clashed and I fought the sheets getting out of bed. I unlocked the door and ran to the living room to find Tig watching tv. I slowly sat down on the love seat with out looking at Tig. He finally turned his head towards me and gave me a questioning look. I just snuggled up in some blankets and laid my head on the arm of the couch watching tv. Tig didn't say anything to me and turned down the volume and he too laid down.

Another clash of thunder made my eyes snap open. I absolutely hated storms! The apartment building shook and Tig was snoring loudly. Great I'm alone now. I laid for a few more minutes and there was another boom. I slowly got up and walked to the window to see lighting flashing through the sky. Then someone knocked loudly on the door. I shook Tig awake.

"Tig...Tig wake up someones here..."

He stirred but didn't wake.

"Alex Trager get up!" I whisper yelled. He finally sat up rubbing his eyes.

"What?"

"Someone's at the door. It must be urgent because they are really loud."

"Ok sit down I'll be right back." he said an motioned to the couch. I sat down as he threw on his jeans and cut and grabbed his gun. He opened the door not bothering to look threw the peephole. There stood Jake. The last person I would ever want to see.

"What!? I was trying to sleep."

"I've come to make sure you know that I am moving to Ireland and that I wont be bothering you any longer."

"Good. Get the fuck out of my house before I shoot you in the fucking skull you piece of shit." By now I'm sobbing because just the site of Jake scares me. If I ever looked at him he would beat me an inch within my life.

"Well I'll be leaving now." Tig slammed the door shut and leans his head agianst the wall. He turned around and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Calm down doll. I kill him one day. Just calm down alright? " he said will coming to sit by me. He just sat there though. He didn't try to comfort me at all. Another clash of thunder came from outside and I was on his lap with my face buried into his chest in a split second. He just rubbed my back then put his arm around my waist.

"Tig? "

"Yeah doll?" I kissed him on the lips.

"I love you. I'm sorry I'm disrespectful ..."

"It's alright doll. I love you too." he said while stroking my hair affectionately. He leaned in and kissed me again. I deepened the kiss and ran my fingers through his hair. He pulled away and started to kiss me neck. I loved the feel of his lips on my skin but I stopped him.

"Tig not yet. Not tonight. I'm not ready."

"I understand but it will happen someday..." He grabbed me seeing that I was still sitting on him and stood up then set me on the cold hard wood floor. He grabbed my hand and we walked back to the bedroom. Daisy was laying on the foot of the bed. I let go of Tig's hand and laid down. Tig took off his jeans and shirt and hung up his cut. When he laid down I snuggled into his side and he kissed my forehead.

"Night baby girl."

"Night Tigger.

**********Next morning********

I got up the next morning at 3:30 a.m. I just couldn't get comfortable. I brewed Tig some coffee and started to make some breakfast for my self. I ate and sat down on the couch and turned on the news. I paused when I saw a familiar face. I stood up fast and ran to the bedroom.

"TIG GET UP AND GO LOOK AT THE TV NOW!" I screamed. He sat up and put his hands on his ears.

"Alright! " he stood up and slowly walked to the living room but I shoved him roughly which got me an evil glare that I would regret later. We finally reached the living room and Tig stared at the tv in shock.

"Shit. We need to get to the club. I have to talk to Jax and Clay. Go put some clothes on." I stood there for a moment.

"GO!" I flinched and walked off. I changed quickly into jeans,boots, and one of Tig's overly large sweatshirts and grabbed my iPhone off the night stand. It was still dark outside when we reached Tig's bike. We hit the highway and I laid my head on Tig's back because one I was still tired and two it was freezing out. We reached SAMCRO I'm no time and Tig parked his bike next to all of the guys. Tig grabbed my upper arm and basically dragged me inside. When we got there the place was trashed. They had had a party and there was crow eaters,sweet buts and strippers everywhere! Including empty bottles. This place was gross after a party! Tig kept walking until we reached his dorm room. He sat me down on the bed.

"Don't leave this room. I'll be back in an hour."

"Seriously you're going to leave me alone in here for an hour!?"

"You seriously need to shut up right now! Not everything is about what KATIE fucking wants is it? No so shut your mouth and stay here! " What a fucking asshole! I sat there watching tv for about 45 minutes before I heard people talking outside.

"What the fuck now? Now Darby is running around raping women and we are supposed to sit around and do nothing? I'm not going let this happen Jax." Tig said.

"I know man. We will put the club on lock down. Go home and pack some shit. Be back by noon." Tig opened the door and shut off the tv. He grabbed my arm again and pulled me up off the bed. We walked well Tig walked us out to his bike once again. We reached the apartment and told me to pack for a week. To say the least I would feel a lot safer staying here with Tig and Daisy but that's not my choice. When I was done I made Tig some breakfast because it was now 6 a.m. Tig made me sit at the table with him while he ate. He stared at me the entire time which made the situation even more awkward. When he finished he just sat there so I got up and washed the dishes. I could feel his eyes burning holes into my back the whole time. When I was done I turned around and met his gaze. We didn't speak for 15 minutes, just stared at one another.

"What? " I finally spoke. He just shook his head and stood up walking out of the room. I was supposed to be at school right now. Not dealing with Mr. Asshole. I walked into the bathroom not paying attention to the water running because the door was unlocked. Right when I opened the door I screamed. There standing in all his glory was Tig naked. I slammed the door shut and ran to our bedroom locking the door. About 10 minutes later Tig knocked on the door lightly.

"Hey I need my clothes. Open up." I picked him out some jeans and a black t shirt and sweatshirt then opened the door.

"Here." I said shoving the clothes in his face.

"When I'm done we are leaving. " I shut the door and grabbed my 2 bags,phone charger,and another one of Tig's hoodies.

"Lets go." Tig said opening the door. We fed Daisy then left. I in the truck, which surprised me and Tig on his bike.