Chapter 1- 11:00 PM scare (Glory's POV)

I look up for a second to scan the camp from my palace in the treetops. All I see is green foliage and sleeping Rainwings. I look back at my scroll (one about royal bloodline) and start reading when I hear extremely quiet, but steady, scratching of talons behind me. I tense up. "WHERE IS DEATHBRINGER?!?" A voice inside my head says. "HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE MY BODYGUARD." I drop my scroll and whip around, expecting to see Queen Scarlet behind me, but all I see is Deathbringer. He's three feet away, with a huge goofy smile plastered to his face. I whack him with my tail. "WHAT WAS THAT?!? YOU ALMOST SCARED ME TO DEATH!" I roar angerly. With a calm face, he says, "Well. That would be impractical. Since death is what i'm trying to protect you from." He puffs out his chest proudly. I sigh as all the tension is relesed from my body. "Three moons Deathbringer. This is the third time today. Just look outside." I say, as I stick my head out the window. "It's midnight." "Almost." He says, wrapping his wings around me. "Let's get some sleep."

*note* a bit short, tell me if you would like them to be longer. I will try to upload a chapter every day or two.