Chapter 3 - Strange dragonets... (Glory's POV)

"Thanks." Said Jambu. "No problem!" I laughed cheerfully. "Go to Grandeur and she'll give you directions back to Jade Mountain." I watched as Jambu flew off. I spread my wings to fly, and then I hear giggles behind me. I fold my wings and turn around. The giggles quickly stop. I see about a group of five Rainwing dragonets shift from yellow with excitement, to, a big mix of colors. I see shame, embarrassment, and curiosity shift across all of their scales. I try hard not to turn blue with curiosity. I decided to go with red and yellow scales today, so it would certainly be noticeable. "Um... Hey?" I state. Or, uh, question. They all turn bright yellow with excitement. The leader of the group jumps up. "OH!" She turns around to face the gang of dragonets. "I have an idea!" "Let's do it then!" Shouts the smallest one. They all turn bright pink with happiness and fly away. "HEY! WAIT!" I call after them, attempting to take off. I decide it's no use. I sigh and turn around, only to see Deathbringer stand only a mere three tail lengths away. "What was the yelling about?" He said quizzically. "HEY! SHUT UP!" We both jump in surprise and whip around, only to see a very grumpy Mangrove. He was poking his head out of a purple-flowered hammock, looking very tired. "I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE." He fell back onto the hammock. I sigh."There was this group of dragonets and... I don't even know." He rolls his eyes. "Yea, one of them came up to me too. Strange dragonets." "uh, well." I say searching for an excuse. "I have... queenly stuff to do." I quickly fly off.