Chapter two - A day in the rainforest (Deathbringers POV)

I wake up to see Glory scanning the rainforest from her balcony. I search through my head for smart comments, but i'm not able to find any. Hrrrpph. Must be the early morning. "Hey Glory." I say, as I use my front talons to push myself off the floor. I walk onto the balcony and sit next to her. "Hey strawberry, why you lookin' so sour?" She hunches her shoulders. Nailed it. "Hey, come on." I muse playfully.  " Something on your mind?" She look frustrated and blushes. "Nothing." She says quietly, as she spreads her wings to take off. I place my talon on her wing so she can't. "Something bothering you?" She pulls away. " I'll tell you later. Maybe." She takes flight. I follow maybe twenty feet behind, keeping an eye on her. For about the first, eh, four hours of the day, everything is completely normal. I see Rainwing dragonets venom training, Rainwings sleeping, Rainwings eating, etc. I sit on a balcony, watching Glory talk to Jambu. I feel a sharp prick on my tail and jump around in surprise. I see a purple Rainwing dragonet staring back at me. Their eyes go wide. "Are you Deathbringer?" They say in a shy voice. "The one and only." I say proudly, puffing out my chest with a bold look on my face. The little Rainwing goes yellow with excitement. "I have a question." They say, and they point their claw up in the air. I smile. "Ask away." "Wellllllll..." They rub their right horn nervously. "Whatdoyouthinkofglory?" I barely have time to register this before they squeal and fly away. "What was their problem?"  I reach a talon up to my face and realize that i'm blushing slightly. I stagger, realizing that was what had made the dragonet squeal. "Well that outta start some rumors." A quick thought went through my head. "Rumors can be true." I dismiss this and fly after Glory.