The date (Glory's POV) (end)

Deathbringer smiles and leans forward on his front talons. I fight, (and fail) to stop the pink color from running through my scales as Deathbringer places a flower crown on my head. "Wh-" I falter. "What's this all about?" I say quickly, overly flustered. He smiles. "No idea. These dragonets just decided..." He stops as one extremely bright white and yellow dragonet puts a couple mangos on the table. I look closer. The mangos are hollow, sweet nectar filling the inside. A small banana tree leaf is curled like a straw. I see one dragonet motion to the others and they leave. "So..." I start. Deathbringer laughs and I blush. "You're such an awkward little sloth!" I blush even harder. Deathbringer is still laughing. I take a sip from the mango to try and hide he embarrassment. I cough and the juice spills everywhere. I jump up and let out the most undragonlike of noises, and a burst of color runs through my scales. Deathbringer has toppled over with laughter. My face is completely red. I almost start fuming, but then I see Deathbringer's face. He makes eye contact for a second. He sees my dead serious face and, well, topples back over. I jump up on the boulder, knocking all of his juice onto him. He was laughing so hard I swear I could have mistaken him for a rainwing because of how red his face was. I stumbled and fell on top of him. It was just to much. I burst into this crazy laughing fit.

So there we were. Laughing like toucans had started to talk and were telling us that Clay had stopped eating for a day. Covered in nectar juice. And well,

I'd be lying if I said that it wasn't the best night of my life.

~end~