Chapter 4 - Nightwing Camp (Deathbringer's POV)

Queenly stuff? Really? That's probably the worst excuse I've ever heard from her. I fly after her, when she suddenly stops. "WHat??" I yelp in surprise, nearly colliding into her. "Deathbringer?" She says, looking back at me. "Can you report to me on the Nightwing camp?" "Hmm? Oh, yea, sure. I'll go right away." I say. "Bye!" I turn and fly off towards the Nightwing camp. After a few minutes of flying (there's quite an updraft today) I reach the camp entrance. I land and then walk inside. I see (go figure) lots of Nightwings. They look so... healthy. "Never looked so full and happy on the island. There are so many Nightwing dragonets now..." I think to myself. After a couple hours I am satisfied to report back to Glory. I am just about to head off, and I feel a tug on my tail. "Hmmm?" I turn around. A small Nightwing dragonet looks at me with big eyes. "Oh. Another dragonet." I think. "Excuse me Mr.Deathbringer sir?" They say in a voice so bold, I am almost surprised. "Me and my friends have some Rainwing friends who said they met you and they said you..." "Slow down!" I laugh, holding up my talons in the air like I have been caught. "What's going on here?" The dragonet slowly blinked then smiled. "Be by the mangled flower canopy east of the Rainwing village in three nights." They say. "Okay!" I laugh. "I'll be there." The dragonet smiles mysteriously and walks off. "I'll be there, mysterious dragonet.