Chapter 8 - Suprise?

Author's Note:

Hayyyyyyyy, if you guy's noticed I accidently made this chapter in a new story so blah... I was wondering what happened to it because I was like "I thought I already made chapter 8" but then I scrolled down and saw that it was a story all by itself. and I forgot to copy the chapter before I deleted it >:O So ya... I have to write this all over again and it might be a little different because I don't remember ever detail of the chapter.

                                                              ~C a s s☮~                 p.s. if you guy's didn't know I made a instagram!!! (well actually it was my friend, Claire's and then she gave it to me :P) so ya! here's my account: @smosh4ever01

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalel's P.O.V.

I woke up. Last night was a NIGHTMARE. I looked over and saw that Pika still had his shirt off. BLAH. I WANT TO PUNCH HIM IN THE STOMACH. Since he was sleeping I took a deep breathe and yelled:

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY FUCKFACE."

He woke up with a smile on his face. "Good morning Kalel, last night was awesome!" I can feel the anger rush up. GRRRRRRRRRR. "I'm going to make some breakfast for us. Be right back, babe." BABE?!?!? WE'RE NOT EVEN DATING! He went to the door but came back to me. He kissed me on the check and I got furious. I screamed and broke my arms out of the rope. I grabbed his neck. "You may tear me apart, but I would never, ever, in this whole entire world be your girlfriend. I don't love you, Pika. I love Anthony." He grabbed my hand and took it off his neck. He walked to the door and said "Well you'll never see him unless your with me." He left and went downstairs. I untied myself and got Pika's gun off the table and went downstairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pewdiepie's P.O.V.

This morning when I woke up I heard a little knock on the door. Last night us and the girls changed places so their sleeping downstairs and we're sleeping in the living room. I opened the door and saw Arita! "god morgon" I told Arita. "god morgon" She said as she came in. I guess the girls downstairs heard the knock because Marzia and the other girls came down "moster marzie!!!" Arita said "Arita!" Marzia said. Arita and Marzia are really alike, they have the same colored eyes and the same colored hair. They are really close. She's like Marzia's child. Our child.

Hahaha just kidding, she's more like Marzia's kid.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lasercorn's P.O.V.

When I got back to the U.S. I wanted to go see Zoey, I texted her but there was no answer. Then I called her no answer. So I drove to San Diego and went to the house where we found Anthony. When I went to the house I heard screaming. it was Zoey! I ran downstairs and I saw her get punched in the face by some guy that looked like Pika  little. "HEY" I yelled, he turned. "Stop messing with her!" I said. "Lasercorn?" Zoey said. "So you know this guy?" The guy asked. I ran and punched him in the stomach. This guy is like indestructible. He got his knife out, and chased me around I ran upstairs and ran out. I called 911. I hope the police will come as soon as they can.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony's P.O.V.

Today only me, Ian, Pewds, and Arita are going to go and try find Kalel. The other girls are making phone calls and posters. We decided to split up, Pewds and Arita went to town square, Ian went driving around the city calling "KALEL!" and I went walking down an alley. I found an old house and went inside. It was pretty old. I went upstairs and saw Kalel's hair in a room! I went to the door, quickly my smile turned into a frown.

Kalel and Pika we're kissing. </3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

So if you already read the old chapter that was in it's own story, you probably knew that was gonna happen xD so ya... Kayy bye.