Chapter 16 - Jealous Much?

Cry's P.O.V.

When I woke up Minx was still sleeping. Ken wasn't in here. Well, who cares where he is anyway.

" -yawn- Good morning, Cry." Minx said sitting up.

"where's Ken?" She asked.

"Good morning"

"what happend between you and Ken?"

"I don't want to talk about it.." I said.

"Cry, I demand you to tell me what happend." She said.

"No, Minx."

"Cry."

"NO."

"Okay, fine. Don't tell me." She got off the bed and left the room.

"Minx, wait" I said running out of the room.

When I went into the hallway, Minx was hugging someone, and that someone was...

CinnamonToastKen

He saw me and he mouthed the words that made me want to strangle him. The words he mouthed were

"Jealous Much?" And he smirked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remix's P.O.V.

When I woke up, I walked into the hallway and saw Minx hugging Ken. And Cry was looking jellyyy cx I wonder what happend last night between those two... I'll try and get it out of them...

{Breakfast} 

Ian, Anthony, Pewds, and Sohinki went out to breakfast with Pewds' Mom and Dad.

Me, Ken, MinX, Cry, and Marzia were sitting at the table eating breakfast. Mari, Kalel, and Melanie went to go shopping (again) 

"Okay, I'm full. I'm heading over to the store for a while, I'll be back like at... 1:00 p.m." Marzia said standing up.

"Okay," We all said.

"Bye Marzia." I said to her as she was by the door,

"Bye," She said closing the door behind her.

"Okay, Now what is the secret." I said. Me and Michelle were giving those two the death stare.

Cry held his spoon in midair. His mouth open ready to put it in.

Ken stopped chewing too.

"We're not going to leave you until you tell us why you guy's are not talking." Michelle said.

"We can't tell you..." Cry said quietly looking down.

"You can tell us anything, guys." I said. Michelle nodded her head.

Cry and Ken looked at each other for the first time since they started fighting.

Me and Michelle looked at each other.

"Oh, guy's I gotta go to the store real quick. I need to get one more present at the store real quick." Michelle said standing up from the table. She walked to the door and left the house. I heard the engine start outside and she left the neighborhood.

"Okay, now what." I said turning back to them.

I took another bite of my hot pocket not breaking my stare at those two.

"Okay," Cry finally surrendered.

"It's about... Minx..." Ken said.

"Ohhh, that's why you wouldn't tell her."

"DUH." They both said.

"So... Um... You promise not to tell her?" Cry asked.

"Of course, I'm good at keeping secrets, but my brother is not..." I said.

"Okay... We both love Michelle." They both said at the same exact time.

My face on the outside was :OOOO

But on the inside I was singing "OOHHHHHHH CRY AND KEN LIKE MINX CRY AND KEN LIKE MINXXXXX"

"Please don't tell her." Ken said. "We don't wanna ruin the friendship between all of us though..."

"I already took her out to dinner..." Cry said.

"and we -mumble mumble-" Cry said under his breath

"What did you say, Cry?" Me and Ken said.

"Oh... Uh.... Me and michelle.... We... Uh...."  Cry sputtered.

"GET ON WITH IT!" Me and Ken yelled.

"ME AND MICHELLE KISSED!" Cry said.

I looked over at Ken. He looked pretty sad...

"See, this is why me and Michelle didn't want to tell anybody, so our friendship wouldn't be ruined!" Cry said standing up and running to his room.

Ken got up and left the house. 

So it was just me, Edgar, and Maya sitting at the table...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Haiii, I had to wake up for Volleyball practice todayyy -_- I hate waking up early, but I still had some time for Wattpad!

                                                                                                        -Cass

P.S. I forgot my damn password and I'm so scared if the computer automatically logs me off, so if i'm not posting anything for a while you guy's might have to hang on....