+three

SOFT!
part three — class.

          THE LARGE CLOCK above the door read 9:35 am mere seconds before fiji settled into a uncomfortable and overly small metal chair that she certainly didn't miss over summer break

THE LARGE CLOCK above the door read 9:35 am mere seconds before fiji settled into a uncomfortable and overly small metal chair that she certainly didn't miss over summer break. the conversations about what homecoming parties were going on this week, and what everyone did over the summer died down as expected, when the professor walked into the room with a large stack of white papers in hand. 

"good morning everyone. i'm mr. kojima," he stated, passing packets down the rows of seats, of what fuji assumed to be the class syllabus and schedule. "this," he said as if he had read her thoughts, "is our schedule for the semester. make sure to read it thoroughly." on queue, sighs were heard from most students in the room, including fiji.

ignoring the students groans and silent complaints, he sat in his seat directly in the front of the room and continued.

"as you can see, today you will be working in partners to get more comfortable with one another, making today fairly easy." he held the packet up in his hands and directed them, "work on the last page in the packet with each other. we'll be going over it in the next class. when you're finished, you may leave."

with that, sounds of shuffling bags and papers flooded the room from those who were lucky enough to have their friends in class with them. out of the corner of her eye fiji noticed something blue shifting from behind her, accompanied by a light tap on her shoulder. turning around she was greeted by the cheeky boy from the bus she had left in confusion less than an hour ago.

"hey," he mumbled. "do you wanna work on this together?" he pointed to the worksheet on his desk.

fiji mentally high-fived herself thinking about how she would be in the same class with the cutie from the bus all semester long. she nodded and moved her seat next to his.

she watched intently at the way he messily scribbled his name on the blank sheet of paper in front of them, when he looked up and said, "i'm jungkook."

✧・゚