+four

SOFT!
part four getting to know.

SOFT!part four — getting to know

     MANY OF THE STUDENTS in the classroom had already began packing up their things to leave, while fiji and jungkook had only half of their worksheet completed.

from the assignment filled with the typical first day of school 'getting to know you' questions that most kids are used to by college, they learned quite a few things about one another. fiji had learned that jungkook's favorite color is red, he loves pizza, and that he thinks he's good at everything, which made her scoff in amusement. on the other hand, jungkook had learned that fiji's favorite color is lavender, she loves all types of food, and likes to dance to music when her mother isn't home, except for that one time her mother caught her serenading herself to drake when she came home early one day.

wanting to leave early like everyone else had, they continued on to the next question eagerly.

"what's your favorite thing to do?" jungkook asked with his pen pointed to his paper, ready to write down whatever answer she provided him.

fiji glanced down at her desk thinking carefully about her answer. "mm," she thought. "laying down!" she answered with a smile beaming with confidence. her answer made her sigh to herself and daydream about how she wished she had been back home laying in bed, wrapped up in a fort of blankets and pillows, like she had been all summer long while staying up late and binge watching inuyasha.

jungkook tentatively wrote down her answer, then looked up at her with a raised eyebrow and flirtatiously asked, "without me?" with a smirk on his face.

it was obvious that he caught her off guard when she stared at him with a blank look on her face before rolling her eyes. "as if."

"okay, next question!" she said quickly, both trying to ignore the heat rising to her cheeks and attempting to finish the assignment as fast as she could. she was already feeling extremely envious of the students who had left before them. " so, what do you do in your free time?"

this time jungkook made sure to keep his voice low incase mr.kojima over heard their conversation from the front of the room, since it was nearly empty and they were only a couple rows up from his desk, when he carefully whispered, "pretty girls like you, but only on the weekends."

✧・゚