Chapter 6

You know those moments where you completely blank out because you were thinking too much? That's what had happened to me. After receiving all these information about Isaac Grey, and thinking about it throughly, my mind blanked out until I bumped into someone. To be more precise, Isaac Grey himself. "Watch where you're going, tigress," he said to me. Without responding and staring for a minute, I walked past him and into the library. I took a seat on one of the chairs and pulled out the book I was currently reading.

I was still reading when I suddenly stopped, because that I felt that presence again. I looked up from my book, and realized that it must be Isaac. He was here. And I was right, because the next moment, he walked to me and took the seat facing me. "What happened?" he asked as he leaned back in his chair. I shook my head in response, and continued staring at my book. I could imagine him raising one eyebrow at my silence. " 'Ight.." he muttered quietly and pushed his chair back before leaving. I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding.

"Are you okay?" A voice made me jump, startled. "Oh, it's you," I breathed out. Joseph raised an eyebrow, "What's going on with you?"
"I don't know, honestly," I quietly replied. He took the chair beside me, and rubbed his hand against my arm, "It's okay, Olivia," he murmured and I fell against his shoulder. "Does it have something to do with Isaac?" he asked. "I don't think we're even friends," I sighed out.

"Not friends?" A new voice interjected.