Chapter 10

I went home after last period, and didn't bother lowering my music volume. It was blasting in my ears, and I hoped that would subside all the emotions I was feeling, but it wasn't. I was still thinking about the fight between Isaac and Joseph, and then Joseph breaking up with me. Why did he break up with me? I thought everything was okay between us. I guess it wasn't.

But what hurt me the most, is that he left without an explanation. He didn't bother to tell me why. Did all the moments we spent meant nothing to him? All the memories we made, all the times we were together. He gave no explanation, no reasoning for that.

I didn't realize I was lost in my thoughts until I bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry.." I started to mutter, but then stopped when I realized who the person was. It was Isaac.

Saying no more, I looked down and walked past him. I could feel his stare, but ignored it and kept walking. I turned a left and reached my house soon after.

As soon as I walked through my bedroom door, I threw my backpack to the floor and ran to my bed, covering myself in my big, fuzzy blanket and cried. I know I shouldn't be crying, but I couldn't control my emotions anymore.

I loved Joseph, and I thought he loved me too.