epilogue

"JUN, WHERE ARE YOU?! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

I jumped a bit, startled, I fumbled with the diary and tried hiding it —

"JUN!"

— but failed.

I was a deer in headlights, slowly I turned around to face my fiancé and saw him in a white suit. While he saw me with his old diary, wearing a white suit as well with a messy tie.

"Tsk tsk." He smirked

I whined like a puppy when he stole the diary away.

"What the hell Jun! We're gonna be late for SooJoon's wedding, geez. And here you are looking at my old diary."

"But Baobei~!" I purred, grabbing onto his arm.

He scoffed playfully and put he diary on the bed. I pouted as he fixed my tie.

"God, Jun. We've been going to loads of formal parties for a long time now, and you still dont know how to tie a tie." I stared at his focused eyes.

Hot.

He looked up to see my eyes staring at his, causing him to blush.

I was about to go in for the kiss

but he pushed me.

Ouch.

"Baobei~" I whined, him walking off to put on his shoes. I trailed him like a puppy, repeating the nickname over and over. He rolled his eyes and turned around, causing me to widen my eyes.

He cupped my face and closed his eyes, kissing my lips. I responded and we kissed passionately. He soon pulled away and walked off to get his shoes.

I squealed and jumped around, him giggling. I ran to back hug him, showering his neck and head with kisses.

"What a dork." He giggled

"I'm your dork." I smiled

"Pfft. Well, ye —"

His phone rang.

"MINGHAO THE WEDDING IS STARTING. WHAT THE HELL"

I laughed and we both ran to the car. I strapped in and Minghao grabbed the wheel. We kissed and drove off.

:)