chapter 2

(Bella's POV)

I got of the plane and started to look for Chiron. He knows that I'm coming back and he told me that he was going to pick me up (I forgot to tell you that Chiron is a centar Half horse half human.) So I walked around the airport looking for any sign of his wheelchair.Untill I was attacked into a huge hug.

"BELLA!" Shrieked Annabeth.

ANNABETH! I missed you so much!" I started to cry at the sight of my best friend.

"Oh! Bella I missed you sooooo much it was sooo boring at camp without you!" We both were huging each other for dear life while crying our eyes out. I heard someone clear there throte. I turn around and I seen Chiron there.

"Oh I'm sorry Chiron." I huged him too and he chuckled.

"I missed you Bella but we must be off I'm expecting a new camp member to arive today and we must greet him." I smiled at him thinking that he was like a second father to me.

"Is he suppose to be the lighting thief?" Asked Annabeth.

"What lighting thief?" I looked a Chiron waiting for an answer.

"Well someone stole your fathers master bolt but I don't think it was Percy he does not know about our world just yet." Aswered Chiron. Someone was stupid enough to take my fathers master bolt! When I find out who stole it I'll blast them into oblivian!

"Who's his goddly perant?" I asked him.

"I belive that his father is Posiden but I'm not sure he has shown some things to prove that he is the son of Posiden but I just don't know. Well lets go we have to get there before he does."

With that we left the airport and everthing behind.

                                 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I'v been here for 3 minutes and have been attaced by multipule huges. I just stood there thinking that everyone missed me. I even maneged to stop thinking about HIM.

ROOOOORRRRR

I heard a noise from the other side of the gate. When I went to see what it was I seen a minator fighting a boy with black hair and sea blue eyes. He must be Percy. Percy broke off the minators horn and stuck it into the minator under the rib cage. Then it turned into gold dust, Percy colapsed on the ground so I ran towards him.

"Grover! Is he ok?" Grover is a styr. A styr is a half human half gote.

"BELLS YOUR BACK." Grover tried to get up but I put my hand up to stop him.

"We can bring him to the infermary then you can give me the biggest hug you want." I took Percy by the arms and Grover took him by the legs and we brought him to the big house.

                                            (Percy's POV)

I woke up and everything came rushing back to me. My mom is gone trully gone taken way fromme by a  bull thing. I tried to sit up but everthing hurt.

"Urg." 

"Oh! Here drink this." I heard a musical voice from beside me. I turn my head over and sure enought there was a beautiful girl there with brown hair and chocholate brown eyes smiling down at me. I try to lift he cup that she was handing me but I was too weak and almost droped it."Sorry forgot that you might be alittle weak after.Here" 

She hold the straw to my mouth and I took a sip. It tasted like my mom's blue chochlate chip cockies,to think about her made me sad. Before I knew it I finished the whole thing."How did it tast?"The beautiful girl asked me.

"I'm sorry I should have let you try." I appalogised.

"Oh no it's fine I just wanted to know how it tasted like. It tases different for everyone soo?"

"It tasts like my mom's cookies." When I spoke about my mom her face went grim.

"I'm soooooooooooooo sorry about your mom." The girl looked like she about to cry. She was sad for ME. She felt bad about what happend she dosent even know me and she feels like crying over my mother.

"It's fine it's not like it's your falt." I rubbed her back and she just nodded.

"But if I got there faster that wouln't have happend." A tear fell from her eye it broke my heart to watch this beautiful girl cry.

"It''s ok." I reasured her. She sniffled and started to talk again.

"My name is Isabella Swan but you can call me Bella."

"I'm Percy Jackson." I intoduced my self. "If you don't mined me by asking but where am I."

"Oh! I didn't realised that Grover didn't tell you we are at camp half blood."

"Whats camp half blood?" I asked her confused.

"Oh camp half blood is where demi-gods like us go to train and learn who our goddly parents are." WAIT what demi-gods there is no such thing."OH and I know what your thinking that there is no such thing as demi-gods  well there is." I moved away from her."No need to be sacred all new kids say the same thing."I relaxed.

"Sooo who is your goddly parent."

"My dad is Zeus." She said all proud like. I was shocked this beautiful girl's dad is Zeus! " HAHAHA look at your face!" I blushed. "Awww you look cute when you blush." When she realised what she said it was her turn to blush. "S-sorry." She apologised.

"Don't worry your cute when you blush too." I winked at her. Where is wall this cofidince coming from?"She looked into my eyes I felt my self moving my heard closer to her's. She moved her's to mine our lips were only afew sentermeters away from each other. "Is this ok?" She nodded her head and moved her lips onto mine and we kissed I felt fireworks. Clorors exploding behind my eye lids i diden't even know I had my eyes closed.

She moved away and breathless.

"Wow." We said at the same time.

"Thats the first time I ever kissed anyone and felt thatway. Not even my ex'boyfreind'." She had a few tears running down her face when she spoke about her ex.

"Whats wrong Bells." She smiled at her nickname.

"He broke up with me and told me that he ever loved me." What she said made me mad a guy took advanteg of her!

"Well you got me now." She smiled and nodded her head.

"Ya I guess." Then she leand in and kissed me again.