chapter 4

(Percy's POV)

Bella showed me around and let em tell you this place is amazing. A rock climbing wall with lava,Stables with Pegasus,centaurs everything you can imagen a demi-god camp would have!! But the best thing here is that Bella was right beside me. She been pointing out everything. She told me about the gods,cabins(she showed me her's ;) ), the fighting arena and the best part..........the beach!

I don't know why but the beach was my favorite place there is here. I feel a pull towards it but I don't know why.

"BELLA BELLA!" Screamed a girl with blond hair.Boy's would say that she was pretty but I only see Bella. Oh gods I sound like a girl!

"Hey Annabeth this is Percy! Percy this is my best friend in the whole world Annabeth." Bella introduced me to the girl. Annabeth smiled and nodded her head at me then turned back to Bella.

"Bella Chiron wants you and Percy he's at the big house." Who's Chiron? I asked my sef. Bella must have seen that I looked confused.

"Chiron is the camp activities director. He's a centaur." I nodded my head."Come on Percy let's not keep him waiting." Bella grabed my hand and pulled on me. I could she the blush on her cheeks so I chuckled and kissed her on her red cheeks. I could hear Annabeth going AWWWWWW behind us so Bella turned around to her and stuck out her tong.

When we finally made it to the 'Big house' I seen Mr.Burnner there (A/N: Sorry I don't know how to spell his name.)

"Mr.Burnner!" I yelled, he turned and faced me.

"Ah Percy I see you made some friends." He raised an eye brow at mine and Bella's intertwined fingers and he cuckled."I knew you would like each other." He cuckled again. Bella turned ever redder than before. So I let out a loud laugh and she hit me cross the chest.

"Shut up Percy." She said with her head down pouting. I gave one last laugh and turned to Mr. Burnner.

"Sir what are you doing here?" He looked at me and got out of his wheelchair. His bottem half turned into a horses bottem. I just stood there gaping at him with my mouth hanging open.

"Close your mouth or your going to catch flys." Bella brought her hand to the bottom of my mouth and closed it.

"Well Percy first things first my name is not Mr.Burnner its Chiron."

"Chiron? You mean the centaur that trained-"

"Hurcules yes thats me." He smiled at me with the same twinle in his eyes that also holds lots of wisdom.

"Wow." Was all that I could say.

"Bella would you mide bringing Percy to the Hemes cadin since he is undisided." I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean undisided?" I asked him.

"It means that you father one of the gods have not claimed you yet." Explained Bella.

"When will he claim me?"

"Maybe by the end of this week. Thats how long some people take."

"What if you don't get claimed?"

"They stay in the Hermes cabin. Don't worry Percy I bet your father will claim you soon. Oh and Chiron the Hermes cabin is full." She said with a smile.

"Already? We must be getting alot of demi-gods. He will be staying in your cabin since your there by you self." She nodded and took me by the wrist and brought me to her cabin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Please vote or comment bellow and tell me what you think. Also I am holding a contest for a character I need a boy and a girl's named. Just put your name bellow (first and last) hair color and eye color, personalty and the name (first and last) Of the boy that you like. And if you don't like anyone just put a random name!! I won't be updating until I get 10 or 20 votes so if you want me to update vote please!!

K luvs ya bye