chapter 6

(Bella's POV)

I left Percy with Luke and went to fix up bed, having Luke here made me feel awkward even though me and Luke are best friends. Like what kind of friend thinks that his best friend/girlfriend would cheat on him as soon as said girlfriend leaves on a quest! Like come on, people can trust me! I continued to argue with my self then I finally thought that I should call Percy over here, since I left him with Luke for a long time.

"Percy your bed is finished!" I hollered out to him. Percy walked into the bedroom with a tight smile on his face and an angry crease on his eyebrows. "Are you ok Perce?" I asked him

"Ya I'm fine." He lied

"Sure, Percy I may not have known you for a long time but, I know when you are lying. What's wrong?" I asked him worried for what Luke may or may not have told him.

"Is just....did you really go out with that guy? He is just so so big and strong and then there is me who is.......not." He asked looking down. I smiled warmly so him and walked towards him. I wrapped my arms around Percy and looked up to his face.

"Yes I did go out with him but now I'm going out with you. Percy you are worth ten times more than Luke, you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because you have me. I like you, not Luke. Yeah I went out with him but now he is just my best friend or not even, YOU made me happy, YOU are still willing to go out with me even though I have lots of bagged and a broken heart. YOU make me happy, NOT him. So Percy Luke may be big and strong but you are kind and sweet and that's all I need." Percy smiled and looked down at me, I could see a pink tint on his cheeks.

"Thank you Izzy."

"Izzy?" I asked

" Well your nickname is Bella and your real name is Isabella so  I thought I could call you Izzy." He scratched the back of his neck. I got on my tippy toes and kissed him on the lips.

"I love it, thank you." And we stayed there wrapped in each others arms.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry that I couldn't update in a while, it's just I have exams coming up soon, so ya. This was just a filler chapter but I thought it was really sweet.

Tell me what you think

vote

comment

K luvs ya bye