Chapter 8 Dinner Meeting (Part2)

Hope you Enjoy this update... sorry sa typo errors kung meron man I have no time to check it. Well hope you like this... Vote&Comment J ~Author

___________________________________________________

Back ground music. CAPTURED by: Christian Bautista

     Alden saw her, his mouth left open and his heart skip a beat. He totally felt that he can't breathe. 

"OH! God

"OH! God... her pretty face really turned me on, the white fitted dress it's really perfect for the sexy curved of her body... Namamalik mata lang ba ako? Oh... she looks beautiful and elegant as well, but why? Bakit sya nandito..." Alden thoughts habang papalapit sa kanila ni Mr. Mendoza si Maine.

"I'm sorry, I'm late

"I'm sorry, I'm late..." Maine said and gave her father a beso showing for some respect kahit na inis sya dito. Hindi nya masyadong namukaan at napansin si Alden.

"So... where's the new P.A?" she said while looking to her father.

     Tumayo ulit ang tatay nya at pumunta sa tabi ni Alden then the young guy stood up. Maine saw the glimpse of himand it takes a second nung naalala nya.

"Wait... he looks familiar. OH GOD. OH GOD. OH GOD. Bakit sya nandito? SHET nalaman ba ni dad yung...What the FUCK! FUCK!" Her thoughts "wait, I have to calm down." She continue. Miane decided to show that she's not affected and not shocked to see him again. Alden also did the same way. Then her father spoke.

"Daughter... he is your new PA/secretary." He said pointing to Alden.

"What?? A Guy? Seriously?? So, this is your plan. Do you even know that guys huh?" She said and her face frowned. She is really pissed off.

"Maine... Off course, know this guy... He's intelligent, rich and gentleman. So, I have nothing to worry."

"Gentleman huh... I see." She said in a sarcastic tone.

"I'm Alden Richards Faulkerson." He said *shake hands*

"Nicomaine Mendoza..." She said in a serious voice.