twenty-six

♥1,384sweetjisoos it'S STARTING OMGI'M NOT READYFUCKView all 12 commentshyungwhore u are ready hoe i know u arebtsaliencia i'm not preparada @ deusApril 10, 2016

♥1,384
sweetjisoos it'S STARTING OMG
I'M NOT READY
FUCK
View all 12 comments
hyungwhore u are ready hoe i know u are
btsaliencia i'm not preparada @ deus
April 10, 2016

"Miso let me see! Please! I won't make fun of you! I promise!" Yura pleaded, running after Miso in the dorm. The other two girls were out training, so they weren't there to witness the mess Miso and Yura were making.

"No! You will make fun of me! I know it!" Miso yelled running faster.

"It's just an instagram account! Let me see Miso!"

"No!"

A few days before Yura found out about Miso's fan account, she really wanted to see it, but Miso would never let her.

"If you don't show me, I'll tell Joshua about it!" Yura warned and Miso froze.

"Min Yura! That's blackmail! I hate you!" Miso screamed, handing her phone to the older girl.

Yura sat down, looking more than satisfied, and started to look at Miso's account.

Miso didn't want Joshua to know about her instagram account, on the last few days they became friends, she was afraid he was going to back away from her if he knew about the account.

Yura found out that Miso was a Joshua fan, so she invited Joshua over so Miso could meet him. Miso freaked out for a good 10 minutes after Yura called him, Jisun and Kyurang had to hold her so she wouldn't run away.

The meeting went nice, Joshua was super nice to her, Miso tried her best to not say anything stupid to him... After that day he would always greet her at Pledis, and visit her during training.

At first she was really surprised with his visits, but she quickly got used to it. Miso's idolized image of Jisoo went away, sure she still admired him a lot, but now she just saw him more as a real person.

"Awn you say some really cute shit about him!" Yura squealed then continued her stalking. Miso just sat there, waiting for Yura to finish and make fun of her.

"Why is our vase broken?" They both heard Kyurang's yell, and tensed up. Kyurang was a nice friend but an angry leader.

"We can explain!" Miso and Yura stood up when Kyurang entered the room, and bowed to their leader.

"Miso and I had a little fight because I wanted to see her fan account. Do you want to see it?" Yura handed the phone to Kyurang, and her angry expression softened.

"Yura! You told her about it?!" Miso yelped. She wanted to die, all the girls were friends with Seventeen, that was really embarrassing for her.

"That's so cute Miso! You really like Jisoo!"

"Kyu no!"

"I won't annoy you because I'm nice, and hungry. I ran into Mingyu and he told me that they are having a break now and we should meet them for coffee."

The three girls left the dorm real quickly and ran to Pledis. Miso was relieved that her Instagram wasn't the hot topic between her friends but Kyurang's little crush on Mingyu.

A/N: I MISSED SCHOOL AGAIN BC I WOKE UP LATE! I THINK I MISSED 10 DAYS OF CLASS THIS SEMESTER, I NEED TO GET MY SHIT TOGETHER.

Just to clarify something: a reader asked me if Miso is part of Pledis Girlz, some of you might be wondering the same thing. The answer is no. Pledis Girlz don't exist in this ff simply bc there would be too much characters for me to work with, plus I dont like one of their members (she is talented and shit but i just dont like her), I really like Yebin but it wouldnt be nice if I just included her here. So, Kyurang, Yura and Jisun are ""pledis girlz"" they dont go by this name ofc, but they are the next in line to debut, and now Miso is with them.