epilogue

Mcountdown's waiting room was filled with loud talking and cheerfulness. It was Seventeen's first stage on the show for their comeback and also Lust's stage. The duo and the group were both waiting for their time to perform. There were a lot of cameras around them, they were filming some scenes to show the friendship between Lust and Seventeen, all because they were from the same company and competing against each other on music shows. Seungkwan was going around the room asking some questions to everyone, pretending to be the MC.

"Kim Miso!" Seungkwan appeared out of sudden next to her, making Miso jump in surprise, she was too concentrated in fixing Jiwook's tie. "How do you feel about being able to promote with such and awesome guy?"

"Awesome guy? But i'm promoting with Jaden" Miso said pretending to be clueless, Seungkwan burst out laughing while Jiwook just stared at her. "I'm joking, it's really cool."

She laughed and gave him a quick hug, according to Pledis' instructions they weren't allowed to have too much skinship during programs or anything that was going to be broadcasted on TV, unless stated so.

Their talk with Seungkwan went on for a few more minutes, they laughed, danced to seventeen's song and had to go through the painful experience of hearing Seungkwan trying to rap to their song.

"I'm going to talk to Joshua for a little bit, okay?" Jiwook nodded and Miso walked towards Joshua, who was talking to Dino. "Sup Hong, sup Lee"

"Hi Miso!"
"Hi noona!"

"I'm going to talk to that staff over there..." Dino lied, and left Joshua and Miso by themselves.

"Are you nervous?" Joshua asked, seeing that Miso was slightly shaking.

"Of course I am, I'm always afraid I will mess up." Miso smiled weakly and Joshua grabbed her hand softly.

"Don't be afraid, you will do great! You practiced for hours. And besides, you already caught everyone's hearts, don't worry" it was true, ever since she debuted Miso was receiving a lot of attention, because of her rap, charisma and looks, which people were referring to as 'exotic'. Jiwook was also getting love from many young girls, Miso lost count of how many 'jaden oppa i love you' she would hear during every broadcast and every time they arrived somewhere.

"Seventeen, you're next."

"Oh... Bye Josh, good luck!" Miso was ready to turn around and go back to Jiwook when Joshua hesitantly stopped her.

"I really need to talk to you later, can I go to your dressing room before I leave?" Miso nodded and he left to join his members.

Joshua watched Lust's performance with his heart full of jealousy. When Miso was rapping he looked like a cute fanboy, but that single time during the performance when Jiwook would pull her really close to him made Joshua jealous. Today's performance made him even more jealous, at the end they both stopped in a position that looked like they were kissing. Joshua would just stay quiet because he knew the duo was bringing attention from different people to Pledis due to their different style.

"Guys, I'll need to talk to Miso, I will be right back." Joshua said to his group members when they were all gathering their stuff to leave.

Miso and Jiwook's dressing room was really close to Seventeen's so it wasn't hard to find nor did take long to arrive. Instead of knocking, Joshua opened the door a little bit and put his head in, just to call Miso outside.

Miso and Jiwook didn't notice Joshua, when Joshua stayed silent when he noticed that they were both standing too close to each other.

"Spill it Jiwook, jesus, is it so serious? You look like you are about to pass out." Miso said, rolling her eyes at Jiwook. A few minutes before he said he had something to say to Miso, but he was trying to chance the subject to not say it.

"I- wait first just let me say I don't want your friendship to be ruined or anything..." Jiwook said, directing his gaze to his hand, Miso's gaze was so intense that it was making him nervous. "I've been meaning to tell you this for quite some time now, especially after we were set to debut together... Oh my god, here it goes... I really like you Miso, and I know we have a dating ban on your contract but I really don't care. I also know you will reject me, so don't feel bad about-" Jiwook's words were interrupted when Miso pressed her lips against his.

"I like you too." She smiled widely and kissed him again.

Joshua stared at the both of them kissing with a heavy heart. He liked Miso very much, seeing her with Jiwook saddened him, Joshua had officially lost Miso to someone else.

Miso's smile was so wide, and so was Jiwook's that Joshua felt a little happy, Miso was happy that was important to him.

He closed to door and leaned his back on the wall, the new couple was too busy to notice that someone had seen them...

Joshua wanted to cry, he wanted to scream, but he couldn't. Just because he was Miso's favorite member and that they were friends didn't mean she was going to fall in love him, love him with the same intensity Joshua loved her, it didn't mean everything was going to end well for Joshua. On the other hand, it ended well for Miso, and Joshua cherish that. Miso's happiness was something Joshua wanted, he wanted to see her smile if being with Jiwook was going to bring that than so be it, Hong Jisoo would learn to see his first love being with someone else.

Joshua and Jiwook had the same plans for that day, Jiwook just was faster.

A/N: y'all i finished another fanfic :')
pls dont kill me i love you <3