One

As she finishes the last drop of her wine she decides that she should do it sooner rather than later. She stands up and glances around her once fully furnished and decorated apartment. But now it's bare. It's plain, with only the four walls that came with the apartment when she  first arrived.

All of her stuff has been moved into a storage locker. So she just grabs her duffel bag with a few necessities in it.
She walks out of the apartment and heads down to her car.
When she gets inside, she thanks god that she has blacked out windows in her car. She climbs into the back of it and pulls her blanket over herself and falls to sleep.

She wakes up at 5:30, so she can go to the precinct and use the bathrooms to brush her teeth.
She drives there and pulls up in her usual spot. She grabs her purse with her toiletries in the bottom, and walks into the precinct. She heads straight for the bathrooms,where she brushes her teeth and washes her face. Luckily because it's only 5:45 in the morning, no one else is in there.
She looks like hell. She reeks of alcohol, and looks really rough. She tries to pull herself together before walking to her desk. It is now 6:00 and she sits down at her desk. In only a few hours the squad will be there, and she will have to pretend like nothing has happened.