Four

"Okay! Shall we get you dressed?" Olivia says changing the subject.
"Yeah!" Holly says jumping off of her double bed.
She looks through her closet and shows Olivia all of her pretty dresses.
Olivia looks for herself. She sees all high named, high prices items.
A Ted Baker dress, a Stella McCartney jacket, a Victoria Beckham dress, Christian LouBoutin shoes, a Micheal Kors hand bag....
"Wow! You have a lot of clothes!" Olivia says
"Yeah, do you like them?" She asks
"I do, I bet you look beautiful in all of them" Olivia says looking through all of clothes.
There must have been thousands of dollars worth of designer clothes in her closet.
"I wanna wear this one" holly says
It's a light blue dress that comes in at the hips and out at the bottom.
Olivia takes it in her hands, it's Alexander McQueen.
"Wow! You are gonna look like a princess" Olivia says
"Yay" holly giggles as she looks further through her closet.
She picks out a pair of light blue Jimmy Choo flats and a pastel pink Louis Vitton bag. She wears a Prada jacket that is also pastel pink, And lays them all out onto the bed.
"How about we have dinner first, so you don't get any food down your nice clothes?" Olivia suggests
"Erm, okay, but if I did then uncle Raffi would just buy me some more" the little girl says as she skips out of her bedroom and down the stairs.
The two of them walk into the kitchen, just as Rafeal was going to shout them for dinner.
"ahh you're here" Rafeal says "come on, sit down" he says to Olivia been as holly has already done so.
Olivia takes a seat at the table as Rafeal brings over the dinner.
"Wow! Rafeal this is amazing!" Olivia says, completely amazed by what she sees before her.

Authors note/
Again, Sorry for the slow updates. Been sorting stuff with my dick thistle of an ex boyfriend 😂 it's all good now though 😘 cause I'm a queen, and he a peasant, cause I slay, and he pray, on girls, cause he a fuck boy 😊