Five

Olivia starts the meal as do the other two that are at the table. The adults exchange small talk while Holly sits and listened politely.
"So, what are you gonna wear for the dance Holly?" Rafael asks the little girl
"That's a secret Rafi" she replies
"Okay then" he says as he glances over to Olivia and gives her a mischievous smile, he then glances back to holly and says "you best get ready girls, you only have an hour" Before he clears away the plates.

Olivia and Holly walk up the stairs, well Olivia walks and Holly runs because she is so excited.
Holly grabs her dress and begins to get changed. She puts on her dress and jacket followed by her shoes.
"Wow, Holly you look like a princess" Olivia says
"Thank you" Holly replies as she spins around, causing her dress to spread out.
"Can you do my hair please?" She asks
"Of course I can" Olivia says as she guides the little girl to the chair that sits under her makeup dresser, with a mirror opposite.
Olivia takes the purple hair brush from off of the desk and begins to brush Holly's long blonde hair.
Olivia glances across the desk in front of her, she sees many hair accessories. She grabs a wires flower crown that doesn't connect at the ends. She because to Dutch braid her hair, and when it reaches the bottom she turns it into a bun. She uses pins to keep it in place. She then pulls the braid to give it a frayed effect.
When holly looks at her hair, she ant believe her eyes.
"Olivia! I look like a princess!" She says with excitement
"I'm glad you like it"
"Like it! I love it! Thank you!" She says as she gets off of the chair to hug Olivia.
"You are more than welcome sweetie. Let's go show uncle Raffi" she says as she opens the bedroom door.
The pair walk down the stairs. Olivia sees Rafael sitting on the couch. She gives him a wink before guiding the little girl into the living room.
Rafael's eyes widen in amazement as he sees the beautiful little girl stood in front of him.
"Holly you look stunning!" He says as he stands up.
"Thank you" she replies shyly "Livia did it all though. She made me look like a princess" she says