When You Meet .5

Yuu

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Smack*

"Ugh...", you say, waking up like a drunk man.

"Stupid Guren, making me wake up at 7 in the fucking morning."

You look over to your bedside table noticing the alarm clock saying '8:06 a.m.'.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH SHIT!", you scream, pacing around your room like a madman.

"What the hell and I doing! Oh wait... heh, I forgot, it's my first day of training...".

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!?!", you scream as you trip over your uniform.

Your (H/C) locks fall in front of your face, shielding your eyes.

"Heheheheh..., looks like this retard just got a plan.", you say grinning down at your uniform.

*Time Skip 20 minutes later, 8:26 a.m.*

You creep out of your room, looking both sides before sprinting to a random person's room.

You are holding a bottle of fake blood and a knife.

You twist the doorknob, *click*, you open the door and step in, admiring the clean and tidy room.

"Sorry to whoever resides here, but this is required!" You say while you mentally fist pump in the air.

You head towards the window and open it slowly. You then grab and twist off the cap of the fake blood bottle, and put some on the knife. Then, you splatter some of the blood on the floor and the wall. Making it look serious, you pour some on your hand and dot it across your face. Finally, making it quick, you put a sharp line of blood on your neck, and make it trickle down.

Sadly, your favorite pajamas got spoiled, but oh well, it was for the banter.

You then knock on the door and loud as you can, throw the knife across the floor, making some of the blood smear, you then slouch against the wall, waiting...

waiting...

waiting...

*click*

You hear a pair of loud footsteps, they then suddenly stop.

You can't see anything because your (H/C) locks are shielding your face, hiding your sly grin.

"Mission Accomplished!", you ...!

"Ugh..., OH WHAT THE HELL! UHH, UHH, WHAT THE ACTUAL FREAKING HELL, UHHH... GUREN!!!"

"Oh shit.", you mumble.

You hear pounding footsteps coming closer...

and closer...

then they once again stop.

"Oh fuck...".

You know that deep voice, Guren....

You feel yourself being lifted off of the ground, then suddenly staring into a pair of mesmerizing emerald green eyes.

"Oh god, their so soft...", you think, suddenly blacking out.

"Yuu, get her to the clinic!", Guren exclaims.

"So his name is Yuu, huh, interesting."

"Oh shit, I'm not really injured, am I...".

"Hmmm... What to do... What to do, AGH!"