When He Embarrasses You .5

Yuu

"Grrrr... THOSE BASTARDS!", you scream in your room.

"Eh, it's not worth getting mad now (Y/N), come on, get it together!", you say, patting both your cheeks with your hands.

You quickly get dressed into your J.I.D.A Uniform, and decide to dispose of your spoiled pajamas.

"Hmm, you know what, I'll keep these, they might come in handy during another prank.", you mumble slyly.

"Yosh, let's head to training!", you say, fist pumping in the air, trying to forget everything that happened today.

*Timeskip* 20 minutes later

"Oi, (Y/N), you're late.", you hear a once again bored Guren exclaim.

"Well jeez, sorry i had to wash all the fake blood off of my gorgeous looking skin.", you say as you pose in front of the raven haired man.

"Ugh, I don't really know how you even came to be here (Y/N).", Guren says.

"Well, no one can resist me, ne Yuu-san!", you say, motioning towards the emerald eyed teen.

"Sureeee.", Yuu exclaims.

"When are we going to get started Guren!", Yuu screams, with a tint of boredness in his voice.

"Wow, i must say Guren, you're really starting to rub off on the guy! You know, with your bored and lazy ass attitude ruling over all of us here.", you smirk towards the man.

"Haha, very funny (Y/N), now lets see whose the lazy ass after training.", Guren whispers in your ear seductively.

"OI YUU, GUREN'S BEING SEDUCTIVE AGAIN!", you scream.

"Tch."

*Timeskip* 5 minutes later

"Ok, Yuu and (Y/N), you two are going to pair up and try to take down me. If you win, well..., that probably won't happen, but if i win.", he smirks, "Then you two will have to do my paperwork for the next week."

"BROOO, THAT'S NOT EVEN FAIR ONE BIT, YOU EXPECT US TO KNOW HOW TO EVEN DO PAPERWORK!", you scream at the violet eyed man.

"I'll teach you, don't worry now (Y/N), now Yuu, try and figure out a formation with this idiot. I'm giving you 2 minutes, spend them wisely.", Guren explains.

"Whatever.", Yuu says.

"Oi, (Y/N), follow me, you don't want to do that baka's paperwork now do you."

You follow man right at his heels, your head facing his back, trying to listen to what he's saying.

"Ok, did you understand?", Yuu questions you.

"What did he just say...", you say in your mind.

"U- Umm YES!", you exclaim, hoping that he won't catch that little tint of guilt in your voice.

"Okay, the 2 minutes should be over in abouuuut, NOW!", Yuu exclaims. "Get ready!"

Your hands are firmly placed over your (W/T), ready to aim for your enemy.

You blank out for a second, trying to figure out the formation that Yuu told you about.

"Grr...", you mumble under your breath.

"Oh well, fuck this, I guess I'll go aggressive today!", you exclaim, preparing to sprint towards where you saw Guren last.

Yuu sees you preparing to make a run for it, and says "Oi, did you not even listen to what I said 2 minutes ago!", his emerald eyes now full of fake rage.