When You Meet 1

Shinya

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Click*

"Good morning (Y/N)!", you exclaim as you get out of bed.

You do your normal daily routine consisting of making your bed, brushing your teeth, taking a shower, and of course, 'breakfast'.

You were always the morning type of person, waking up all peppy and joyful, you were basically a bottle of rainbows and unicorns just waiting to explode.

You dry off your hair with you (F/C) towel, and walk to your pantry, looking for something to eat.

*Click*

*Smack*

*Click*

*Smack*

"Yasshhhh!", you exclaim, after looking through every single door of your kitchen.

"Bread!", you say, fist pumping in the air. You then look around scared hoping that no one saw that special moment of yours.

You put the delicate piece of white bread in the toaster, and wait...

and wait...

and wait...

*Ding*

"HOOOTT!", you scream, then dropping the piece of browned toast of the floor.

*3 minutes later*

*Sob*

*Sob*

*Sob*

You are staring down at your perfectly browed piece of toast, which is now soggy from your tears. Your (H/C) locks were shielding your eyes, hoping that anyone peering through your window creepily wouldn't see that you were crying.

"Ugh...", you say disappointed. "Guess I have to go hungry today", you say trying to make a poker face.

You fix your hair a tad, and walk out your room door. Your head is hanging low due to the lack of nutrients, your (H/C) hair hangs in front, making you look like a burglar that forgot their ski mask, and is trying to hide their face.

*Timeskip of 5 minutes* (Brought to you by "Lady Toaster", The one and only toaster that toasts bread in the finest way possible)

You are now using the wall as your support frame, not knowing where you were now in this giant building.

You then notice some white crumbs dotting the solid gray floor, leading somewhere.

You crouch down, picking up one of the crumbs, and after analyzing it, your (E/C) eyes dilate.

"BREEEAADDD!!!", you scream across the hallway.

You are now dashing across the halls, swiftly turning and dodging people looking at you in a scared fashion.

Your mind was only focused on one thing, and that was the white crumb trail of bread that was still leading you to somewhere unknown.

You head was still hung low to the ground, staring at the trail, before....

*Bam*

*Thud*

"Owww!", you say, rubbing your now sore head.

You stand up slowly, and look in front of you.

You notice a pair of navy blue pants legs, still slowly looking up towards the person, you see a navy blue uniform as well, with red paddings on the shoulders.