Author's Note

Okay, so, this story just reached 10K reads. Wow. I never thought it would get that far. I wrote this three years ago, and thought I would get a few reads. Not 10K for sure, but it has gotten that far. I'm so happy that I could get this far, and even happier that people like it.

I don't write on here because I have to or because I want to get a lot of reads so I become famous on here or something like that. I write on here because I enjoy writing and I want to share my work with people so they can enjoy reading it. Seeing this story was so many reads and almost 400 votes is insane.

Now, everyone has been commenting on the last part for me to update and I can't really do that because that was the end of the first book. Luckily for all you lovely people who want more, there are two more books. So, if you didn't know that you can find them on my profile page. The second one is The Gold One, followed by The Dark One, and I also have other stories. But, yeah, anyways...

Thank you all for getting this story to 10K reads and almost 400 votes. You are all amazing people. Thank you so so so much. I really appreciate all the reads, vote, and comment. It makes me feel more loved than you will ever know and keeps me writing. SO, I'll say it one last time. THANK YOU!!! :)