The Alpha's Darker Side

Chapter Seven

"If your not Mark then who are you?" I asked trying to be harsh but it came out weak,

"I'm Lupus, Mark's wolf." He smirked devilishly.

"Ok, can you let me go?" I asked.

"Why would I what to do that?" He asked.

"Cause your hurting me!" I yelped as he dug his fingers into my arms.

His eyes lighten and he let go stumbling backward. He looked me and saw that fear in my eyes.

"What happened?" He asked. "What did he do?"

"Well, just hurt my arms, but I'm fine." I said and rubbed my arms were new bruises had appeared.

"Ugh, you know what this means?" He asked.

"No." I said bluntly.

"When when someone wolf comes out it's only if there a threat or someone found there mate. I'm pretty sure your not a threat. Also, Lupus is basically screaming MATE is my subconscious." He explained.

"Your...you and I... mates?" I mumbled.

"Yep." He sighed.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"This is your new room first off. Also, your wolf will start taking to you. Finally, we are destined to be together chosen for each other by the moon goddess herself and yeah that mostly it." He said and whispered something I couldn't hear.

"What?!" Liam shouted barging into the room.

"I found my mate." I smiled awkwardly.

"You have to be kidding me. Mark's your mate? You know what that makes you?" He asked.

"Luna, I know." I said.

"You're growing up to fast." He smiled and hugged me.

"I know." I said.

"Do I get a hug?" Mark joked.

"No." Liam said.

"Of course, Mark." I said and hugged him.

...

"I can't believe you." Liam said.

"What? I don't control him when that happens." Mark complained.

I sat on the bed next to Mark as Liam reacted to what happened before with Lupus. I rested my chin in my hands.

"But it happened with my sister!" Liam shouted.

"Liam! I'm fine." I objected. "My arms are just a little bruised. I not as delicate as you think."

"See, she agrees with me." Mark said gesturing at me.

"I don't agree with anyone." I said.

"Ha." Liam snickered.

"Why are you laughing? She never agreed with you either." Mark growled.

"Well, your mate doesn't agree with you. It's just funny." Liam snickered.

"Watch your tone, Beta!" Mark growled again.

"Just stop both of you, please! It doesn't matter who I agree with or who's right. I'm fine and Mark is under control!" I said. "Liam, I glad that you care about about me, but you don't have to be so overprotective."

I got up and left the room.

Oh, great job! You made your brother and mate mad. Said a voice in my head.

Um... I thought.

Oh, sorry. Let me introduce myself, I'm your wolf, Gloria! She said.

Great, now I have you to talk back to me, right? I asked.

If you make mistakes, of course! She announced.

So, can you just shut up I want to be alone for a bit? I asked.

Only until I need to talk. She said.

Thanks. I said.

I walked down to the backyard. They had made a grave for Vanessa. I had this strange feeling we hadn't seen the last of her. I sat in front of the River of Truth and saw my wolf. Is this the truth? I accept it, then. I know I'm a werewolf. I am werewolf.

The river faintly glowed a gold color. I looked closer as a new image appear. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Mark standing there. I stood up.

No, stop! Gloria warned.

Why?! I asked alarmed.

It's Lupus, not Mark. And Lupus is angry you left. She said.

I looked into Mark's eyes and noticed they were that dark cloudy color they were when Lupus had took control the first time.

"Mark?" I asked.

"You should listen to your wolf, Tala." Lupus said.

"What is it this time, Lupus?" I sighed.

It's you. Gloria whispered.

"I want you." He purred.

"Ok, you sound like a cat." I laughed.

Are you trying to get us kill? She asked.

Just wait. I replied.

"Do I amuse you?" He asked harshly.

"Yep." I said.

"And why is that?" He asked growling.

He grabbed my neck and tried to choke me. I just looked at him. I showed no fear in the face of danger. Sometime the only way to fight is to give in and find the joke in life. I didn't feel the pain of losing air. I just thought of the better times, happier times.

"You don't scare me." I choked.

"Well, I should." He said and tighten his grip.

"You don't need to make me fear you." I said and began to cry. "You can't when..."

"When what?" He growled.

"I love you, Mark." I sighed.

His eyes lighten and he let go. I crumpled to the ground. He knelt down and hugged me.

"I love you, too." He whispered in my ear.

A/N

Well, I'm almost done with ten chapters. I know I've been updating slowly and some chapter are short, but you just wait because it will get better. So stay tuned!

Vote
Comment

Bye
❤️