Part 6

Part 6- B Imagine

B pulled into the parking lot of the arena at 6:30 since B had a pre-game skate at 7 and then the game started at 7:30.

We said our goodbyes, and my good luck to him and I walked to an entrance. There was a bit of a line so I waited as everyone’s tickets got scanned, soon my ticket was scanned and I was finding the right entrance to my seat.

There was a concession stand near my entrance and the line was still short, I knew it would get very busy later on so I decided I’d get something now.

I ended up getting a blue Gatorade and some fries; I loved the food at hockey games.

I found my seat right behind the bench and watched as the Habs skated around the ice for pre-game warm-up.

Soon the opposing team was on the ice too, the opposing team being the Toronto Maple Leafs; this would be an exciting game.

There was almost no one in my section, which surprised me a lot. B skated near the bench and sipped some water. He flicked a puck over the glass separating us with his stick, I caught it and gave him thumbs up, and he laughed.

Soon there was another person beside B; he waved at me so I waved back.

“Hey there!” He yelled so I could hear him.

“Hi!” I smiled.

B turned to the boy then said, “Y/N this is Alex Galchenyuk, Alex” he gestured towards me, “Y/N.”

“Nice to meet you, Y/N.” Alex smiled.

I smiled back, he had a gorgeous smile, “Nice to meet you too, Alex.”

B and him soon left, no doubt talking about me. 

People started flowing into the arena so I sat down and slipped the puck B had given me into my bag. I ate my fries and watched the videos that came on the big screen TV.

A few minutes before the game was supposed to start a little boy around 7 and his father sat down to my right. The little boy was adorable, he kept asking his dad if he thought Gally would wave at him like he did last time. I noticed the kid was decked out in a Gallagher jersey and had a Habs baseball hat on with the number 11 on it.

I quickly texted B something, he probably wouldn’t see it till the first intermission though.

‘B I’m sitting beside your biggest fan! ;D’

I slipped my phone into my back pocket but soon felt it buzz, I pulled it out and check the screen, there was a text from B.

‘It’s not some chick is it?”

I laughed, ‘Absolutely not, you’ll see when you get out here, Good luck again :)’

I waited patiently until the lights dimmed and a voice came over the speakers introducing the Habs.

As they skated out I saw B and I couldn’t help but overhear the little boy beside me scream, “Look it’s Gally dad!!”

B stopped in front of the bench and looked up at me, I smiled at him and mouthed the words, “Wave at him” and I gestures my head to the little boy beside me.

B furrowed his eyebrows but understood what I told him to do and soon waved at the little boy beside me.

He squealed and waved back, “DAD! Gally waved at me!! I’m so happy.”