Part 13

Authors Note: So a couple people started commenting on the last chapter of this and wanted an update because I haven't updated in forever and I'm sorry. So here it is, the last part was a little rushed cause I wanted it up for you guys. I'm trying to plan out in my head where the next few chapters are gonna go because I have the way this fic is gonna end in my head. The end is nearing guys so watch out. c: -Cali

Part 13- B Gally Imagine

It was late in the second period of the Montreal-Toronto game. I watched B skate past Lupul on a line change, B shouted something at Lupul which sent him laughing. B looked confused, maybe whatever he said he meant it as an insult but I was horrible at reading lips so I had no clue what B had said. When Lupul and B where on the ice together it was Lupul's turn to shout something, B waved him off. I could tell he was angry.

The face off was won by Toronto who took it down into Montreal's end easily. I could see B working as hard as he could. 5 minutes left of the 2nd period and Montreal still couldn't get the puck out of their end. As I grabbed for my coke bottle I watched B swiftly skate and finally retrieve the puck, he went to clear it when Lupul came out of nowhere and checked him hard up against the boards. I heard a deafening snap along with the sounds of the boards shaking. I gasped and dropped my drink. B hadn't got up yet, he wasn't unconscious though, I could tell.

It turned out the deafening snap I heard was just B's hockey stick snapping in half. The trainer rushed out onto the ice, he knelt and started talking in B's ear. B's eye's squeezed shut as Alex and Brandon helped him up. B's cheek was red where he had it pressed to the ice. There was a cut above his right eyebrow where his face had smashed his helmet.

I exited the section I was seated in as the game came back into play. They had to let me in back right? B would want to see me, I wanted to see him.

I quickly walked to the doors leading to the locker rooms. There were a couple security guards near the doors.

I walked right up to them, "Hi."

They looked down at me, there crossed arms making me nervous.

"Hello."

"I um. Need to get back there?" I pointed at the doors.

The scary security guard smirked, "Can I see you're pass?"

I was nervous as hell, "I don't have one."

"Than you can't go back there."

"But please you don't understand. I need to get back there. He's hurt."

I could feel my hands begin to sweat, the room felt as if it was getting hotter every second.

"Please."

The security guards become a lot more serious.

"If you don't leave right now I'm gonna have to escort you out of the building."

I panicked, "NO! Oh, please. I need to get back there. He's hurt. He needs me."

"Come on. Let's get you out of here."

The security guard gripped my upper arm tight and begin to drag me away from the door. I heard him whisper 'Another crazy fan girl' to the other guard.

"Let go of me! I am not a crazy fan girl! Let go!"

I pulled my arm from the guard but it didn't help. I wobbled a bit on my legs when I pulled my arm again, the hallway was spinning quickly before my eyes before I realized I was having another panic attack.

"LET GO OF ME! You don't understand!! Stop it!! Brendan!! B, help!"

"I'm gonna need you to stop screaming."