Part 11

Authors note: So I'm pretty sure that this chapter is shorter than the past few but it's an important one I think. Next update should be up sometime next week! (At the latest Ill try for next Friday.) Anyways, read, fan, vote, comment and enjoy! ~Cali

Part 11- B Gally Imagine

"How was practice?" I asked as B as he strolled in through the door and over to where I was sitting on the couch, with a book in my hands.

"It was fine. Tired though. And we're getting ready for our game tomorrow."

I looked over at B. I should probably be a lot more into his hockey life but ever since Dr. Haye put me on these meds I haven't wanted to do anything.

"You have a game tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, in Ottawa."

So B would be gone away from me and in Ottawa.

"So you'll be gone?"

"Yeah. Just for the one day, we're heading back here the next morning."

Oh. I didn't want B to leave, what if I had another panic attack? And he wasn't here to help me. I was scared and B didn't even know the half of it.

-Next Day-

"Hey, you'll be fine. I know you can be alone. I love you."

I pulled B closer to me so I could wrap him in a hug.

"I love you too." I kissed him softly and pulled away so he could grab his bags and leave.

When B was gone I went to the kitchen and decided to bake cupcakes. I use to bake all the time to get my mind of off whatever I didn't want to deal with.

I pulled out the chocolate and vanilla cake mix from the pantry and found a cupcake pan from under the stove.

I grabbed 6 eggs from the fridge and the vegetable oil from under the sink. After mixing both the cake mixes, in separate bowls I filled a icing tube with half vanilla and half chocolate cake mix and went to fill up the cupcake liners I had put in the pan.

I baked all day, the only thing I ate were cupcakes and I didn't get hungry. At 7 the game came on and I sat to watch but I couldn't get myself into the game, I was missing B.

Then the doorbell rang. Who could it be? What if it's someone I don't know and they're looking for B and he wasn't even here.

I got up slowly and walked to the door. I peeked through the peek hole right when the doorbell rang again.

"I know you're in there Y/N!"

It was Alex. Why the hell was he here and not with the team in Ottawa?

I flung open the door, "Why aren't you with the team?" I asked.

He smiled and made his way inside, gently pushing past me and walking until he plopped himself in front of the TV where the game was still playing, 5 minutes in.

"Good, we're up one already."

"Why are you here and not with the team?" I asked again, closing the door and walking into the living room.

Alex looked over at me he patted the couch beside him, asking me to sit down.

I sat and waited for my answer.

"Last game I took a hit that knocked me out for a bit, they took me out of the game and the trainers said I have minor concussion symptoms. They scratched me for obvious reasons and the trainers said I shouldn't travel far distances with my symptoms. So I stayed here and came to check on you."