Part 8

Part 8- B Gally Imagine

B had finally gave me the taxi's phone number and we had soon arrived at the bar Prust told us to meet at. It was more of a club than a bar though.

Prust, Galchenyuk, and PK were waiting near the front doors.

"Hey guys. Everyone else is already inside. What took you so long?" That was from PK.

I immediately blushed remembering the reason.

"I needed a shower." B stated.

"You take long showers bro."

"Can we just go inside now?" Brandon asked.

"I agree. Let's go" I said.

I walked in side by side with Brandon as Alex and B followed, PK chatting as if we were listening. I followed Brandon to the back of the club, he parted a sheer curtain where the whole team was sitting on comfortable chairs and couches. Mostly everyone had a drink in their hand, small groups were spread throughout the guys and it was quite loud.

Brandon walked back to some empty chairs and couches and plunked down in a chair with a sigh. I took a couch gesturing for B to join me. Alex and PK took the other empty couch and we watched as a waitress made her way over to us. She was wearing the typical outfit any waitress would wear, in a club anyways. She had in a tight black shirt that buttoned up, the two top button undone to leave a clear view of her chest. She was wearing a tight mini skirt and one of those apron things around her waist which they kept their pens and pads of paper in. I saw PK check out her rack but Alex kept his eyes on her face as she took his order. B did the same as Alex, thankfully and ordered us both a beer. Brandon, the one he is, sweet talked that girl like it was nothing. Although we knew he had a girlfriend, I couldn't think of her name, I think it starts with a M, he still made a move. I knew to think nothing of it since it's just the way Brandon is.

The girl walked away to retrieve our drinks and I was pulled into a string of questions, most fired from Brandon and a few added from PK. But for the most part Alex stayed quiet.

"Bro, you alright?" PK asked him.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking."

"Stop thinking then and start having fun."

PK was a laugh, so mostly everything he said was hilarious.

The waitress came back with our drinks, we all thanked her and then she left to check up on the other guys.

After Alex started drinking he was a lot more talkative.

"So, Y/N. What is your favourite colour?" Alex slurred. He had only drank 4 beers and already he was tipsy. He had also run out of questions to ask me apparently.

"Um, maybe blue. I like a lot of colours to be honest." I laughed and so did everyone else.

B was leaning back against the couch is hand was placed on my knee, I liked the feel of his touch, it reminded me he was here.

Brandon to order another drink, and I honestly had no clue what he was at now, I had lost count but he was certainly drunk.

Before Brandon could order another drink Josh Gorges appeared next to his chair.

"Hey, man. I think it's time for you to come home. Must of the older guys are gone now and I was just about to leave, I'll take you home. Let me call us a cab."

Gorges pulled out his cell and called for a cab while Brandon tried to deny his request.

"No, really. I am totalllllly finee with staying till these young ones call it a night. Hah." He laughed at himself.