6

i realized he needs someone

i wish that someone could be me

__

"you fucking hoe this bitch has the hoTS FOR PARK JIMIN!" taehyung yelled

"shut up someone might hear you"

"who cares let your daddy ass come out and let him find out you wanna put your dongle dong in him"

"uhm first of all, dongle dong? and second i dont want him for sex"

"are you sure"

"well he is hot but i wanna treat him right you know?"

__

yoongi was in his black hoodie and pants and a cap with his backpack on the way home from work, he makes music in school and he works as a part time prod in a studio. he hasnt actually produced any song but he gets paid for giving starter beats to some producers who are having a hard time, and maybe someday he can release his own. he has some made recordings waiting to just be heard, but of course he no one wants to hear 'em.

he ran towards the waiting shed for bus stops as it just poured

ah fuck

his family maybe rich but he sure as hell isn't he lives alone and thats all he'll be for the rest of his life; barely making it through

and whats worse?

he has to pay for those shit ass troublemakers in school he was a good student just caught in the wrong time, assholes.

he noticed the rain hasnt been hitting him as much as it did under the bus shed and so he stepped out of the shed, he looked up realizing there was an umbrella covered under his head and, well his head wasn't exactly under the shed at all he couldve been soaked five minutes ago.

he looked at the hand holding the umbrella and turned, only to see

park jimin.

at first he didnt mind jimin, but something in him was fucking weird and made him keep looking at jimin. he can tell the slightly smaller boy was kind of uncomfortable. yoongi kept a tad bit close but shit doesnt wanna get wet. 

//

HOLY FUCK THIS IS LONG FOR MY USUAL CHAPTERS WOW ILY GUYS

- arden