16

토요일 - 오전 8:00
saturday - 8:00 am

a new day has begun and yoongi remembered jimin wanting to buy some stuff for his room. so he trudged down and knocked on jimins door

"oh hey hyung" jungkook said wearing a white shirt and some boxers, his hair sticking out in all places. you could tell he just woke up.

"are you here for jimin?" he asked

"oh uh yea i am, is he ready?" jungkook left the door open signaling for yoongi to walk in which yoongi took the offer. jungkook then proceeded into his hyungs room checking if hes awake, and sadly he wasnt. waking jimin up was rather difficult specially i mEAN specially when hes in little space. hopefully he wasnt or else jungkook would just get cranky.

"hyung, yoongis here please wake up" jungkook shook the smaller boy gently and unfortunately jimin just turned the other way

"go away kookie" ah there you have it. jimins a little today. well shit.

"but yoongi's here he's waiting, cmon buttercup"

"dun wanna" jimin said as he stuffed his face into his pillow trying to get more sleep

"he cant wait here all day!" jungkook said getting frustrated, you see he's been studying (ohmygod was he studying in this book) all night yesterday and he was suppose to have a stress free day so he was definitely not having jimin be a brat today.

"but i dont wanna!" jimin finally sat up but much to his dismay, jimin started crying his eyes out. because of this yoongi was alarmed and checked the room

"hey uh, i can take it from here i guess? you can go back to sleep seems like you need it jeon,"

"thanks hyung" jimin was then a crying fit who didnt want to be awake at this time, currently 10 am.

"hush bubba its okay im here you can sleep for a few more minutes" yoongi went under the sheets and jimin sat on top of yoongi nuzzling his face onto his shirt trying to silence his cries which turned into hiccups. jimin held onto his shirt and yoongi just knew it would wrinkle soon but he didnt mind.

and soon jimin had fallen asleep again

______

the duo were now in the mall walking around, jimin in a better mood as he got more sleep and yoongi just happy since his cinnamon is now cheery. jimin went through store by store picking out cute little decorations for his room, and casually sneaking into some baby stores to buy some stuff which yoongi didnt mind.

"gummy! look!" jimin showed a comforter and pillow case set which was blue and had ducks on it and had a free duck stuffed toy (aha i actually have one but its blue with robots wid a free robot stuffed toy o k bye) the package was so huge he couldnt even see jimin but the comforter was rather cute.

and so jimin wants jimin gets.

6 hours later yoongi shut the car he barely uses' door and jimin pushed his face further into yoongis neck to get some warmth and yoongi walked back to his house since it was closer and didnt wanna walk an extra few steps even if he and jimin are neighbors

"sleep tight cinnamon"

"daddy cuddles please"

"ill just change sweets"

jimin nodded and went back to sleep.

_________

i srsly forgot the plot for this story bare with me my cinnamon babies

update may 14 '18

K SO I WAS LIKE WONDERING Y THE FUCK I DIDNT HAVE ANY RANKINGS and ya girl is jealous bc hey i wanna make a cool book 2 ya feel

but then like i suddenly see im #2 in the #uh tag lmao idk wHy i have that tAg and im number 69 on little space and 49 on jungkook (i honestly do not know why)

but then like im curious so like , this book little space , has rankings and my top rank was the #2 aND i saw the other ranks of this book with the "see ranks" (well duh sori bobo) thingy bUT THEN NOW IM JUS CURIOUS BC LIKE , wOT ABT MY OTHER BOOKS HOW WILL I KN O WAT RANKS MY OTHER BOOKS R IN AND ALL THAT JAZZ butbya thats all tnx i lov u guys i suck at writing but im still here like subscribe give it a thumbs up the link will be in the description below and click that little bell so you all will be notified of my next video and comment #notificationsquad and you might win a cool pri ze !

no rlly i lov u guys i jus watch 2 much vlogz