24

this part was made literally months ago i just didnt have time to publish it so here ya go 

––––––––

Yoongi was in his class studio working on his new piece of work while jimin was in his class dance studio working his butt off for the project. Jimin usually did this alone but suddenly jungkook wanted to do duo and so he had to completely scratch some ideas so that he'd be able to work a dance around jungkook and around the both of them. Jimin was midway through the choreo and checking if jungkook got the moves right when his phone suddenly rang,

"hey! Just uh wondering if jungkooks with you?" a voice said, ah this must be taehyung. Just for the record jimin and taehyung haven't formally met.

"oh hi, uh yea he's here with me, why?"

"just wondering if he'd like to get lunch– I mean like a sna– wait what time is it anyway– oh 1:30 so uh well lunch?"

"oh wait let me ask him"

jimin walked up to jungkook who was seated drinking his water,

"oh no jiminie hyung tae kept calling me and I didn't get to answer he must be mad"

"I don't think so? Hes asking you out for lunch kiddo, why don't I let you off,"

"are you sure?"

"yea why not im getting hungry anyway might as well ask yoongi to get food with me"

"thank you!"

"youre we–oh" just like that jungkook came running out of the studio.

Jimin gathered his stuff and started walking since it takes a good fifteen to twenty minutes to get to yoongis side of the school since the campus is kinda big different departments are separated as well. As he was walking around the campus he suddenly realized that he didn't exactly know where yoongis class studio is.

"hey yoongs? I was going to surprise you but uh I realized that I don't really know where your studio is exactly and I don't want to get insanely lost or anything."

"hm lets see, where are you exactly?"

"im at the middle hall, where the lunch tables are at"

"go straight to the end and take the stairs up to the fourth floor first door on your right and you should find me"

"alright thanks"

he soon ventured off and went exactly where yoongi had directed him to, by the first flight of stairs he was already out of breath and so took small little breaks to catch it, for a boy who dances a lot he really has bad stamina, and soon after 8 minutes he finally reached the fourth floor and proceeded to open the door on his right. He was expecting to come in to a working yoongi but suddenly found a boy thrusting into– is that jung hoseok?

"ohmygod jimin!" and quickly jimin shut the door and freaked out

"yoongi! You said the first door on the right!"

"oh sorry I meant my right!"

and finally jimin had found the right room and was slightly mad at yoongi because he really did not want to witness that in the middle of the day. Plus, hoseok was in his dance class, how awkward can that insanely be!

"you look uh rattled?"

"hell yea im rattled you don't see your dance classmate jung hoseok completely fucking another guy!"

"oh that? That's normal isn't it?" wait what?

"what? That's normal? I haven't even head that hoseoks gay!"

"well bi, but he always fucks his man in the other room, these walls aren't exactly sound proof for a studio"

"well whatever I think I lost my appetite, as much as I love sex, seeing someone I barely know just bothers me a bit."

"are you sure? Cause I was gonna treat you to some expensive meat place today since you walked all the way here, so I guess ill be eating alon–"

"no im definitely in!" jimin walked out first "well? What are you waiting for? Lets go!"

jimin then kept walking and looking back at yoongi flashing his most beautiful smile

'man I love that kid.' yoongi thought as he ran to jimin, got his hand and started swaying it back and forth while his other hand holding his bag. 

____

so how do yall feel if i publish magic shop ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, bc uh its my feelings and shit put into a book and well i used d boys as like sum medium shit so that i dont have to put my name on it lmao tell me wat ya think 

i also hav another uh draft its called 30 days ,, heres a summary type of thing tell me what yall think comment on it thnx

"Just sign this and the contract ends in 30 days". The voice said as I signed the paper he handed me.

"great! Now you're married for only 30 days" great.

 and now for magic shop a lil st st 

summary : What would you exchange for happiness?

Strength isn't always something physically acquired. It takes the right mentality and will power. It slowly builds up but in time, you'll have the strength you desire. Many people will bring you down, but in the end its your work that will matter. Youre weak now? Well in time, you'll come out top, defeat the darkness consuming you. Don't find the light at the end of the tunnel, Be the light in that tunnel to find your way out. 

So come, ill listen to you. Truly listen.

- Namjoon 

 magic shop is a lil sad bc well its what i feel most of the time but i kno people wouldnt take time to read shit that i feel so why not make it into a bts related one , that way if someones feeling d same thing as me they can relate on a level, i am //not// using bts for reads lmao get out of ur headasses if u think so