14

This chapter is basically smut.
I warned.

__

"I love you so much yoongi"

"I love you too jimin"

The pair kept on staring at each other until yoongi captured jimin's lips on his. He bit slowly on the brown haired boy's lower lip making him gasp allowing yoongi to enter his tongue and explore his mouth. Jimin tried to fight for dominance but lost it right away thinking that a dominant yoongi wasn't that bad. It was a turn on actually. Yoongi now was on top of jimin grasping for air then kissing the boy underneath him slowly. Yoongi loved jimin's eyes, so much,that it became unhealthy. He loved how they glistened and looked at him with pure love and admiration. He loved how he watched him waiting for the next action he would make. Jimin was pretty hasty because he has fantasized enough about yoongi and yoongi was no different.
The sliver haired boy slid his hand under jimin's shirt earning a barely audible moan but it was enough to make yoongi smirk to himself. He traced his defined abs and awed at how tempting he was. Jimin was kinda nervous. Maybe he won't like my body? Maybe it will be a turn off to him? The boy couldn't help but feel insecure but it all soon faded as he found himself shirtless and yoongi whispering to his ear
" You're so fucking hot"
Jimin gulped and that's when he felt the bulge grow in his pants. He started moving his hips for friction but yoongi decided to torture the younger. He kept on kissing his abdomen and leaving small bites and light kisses all over his chest making jimin's eyes tear up. He had always imagined himself as top, he even had a wet dream about fucking yoongi but now his body kind of gave in enjoying the warmth of his loved one.
Yoongi removed his t-shirt as well. He silently thanked himself for choosing this place , it wasn't cold and it was perfect for a first make out session.
He was now undressing jimin slowly, he teasingly kissed the bulge in his boxers and that made jimin groan in pain. He was so horny to the point where it hurt. And yoongi wasn't helping. The older was rather enjoying the sight, a panting jimin with messy hair and shut eyes but mouth open moaning slowly whenever yoongi cupped his dick on the fabric of his underwear. Jimin suddenly cried in pain and whined
"Yoongi please hurry up"
Yoongi decided to act dumb
"Hurry up? What?"
Jimin groaned and opened his eyes one single tear falling through his cheek
" hurry up set my dick free do whatever you want with me fuck me"
Yoongi wasn't expecting to hear that but that made his stomach tingle and make him feel a strange sensation. He quickly removed the boxers and kissed the tip of jimin's cock. He gave it kitten licks then started sucking on it. Jimin was a moaning mess by that time. Gripping harshly on yoongi's locks probably hurting his scalp but neither could care less about it. Yoongi hallowed his cheeks with jimin's dick and heard the younger say "I'm close yoongi"
But the older didn't stop, he kept on sucking and sucking until jimin was seeing stars and came in yoongi's mouth who swallowed it all and made a happy sound at how delicious it tasted.
Jimin was physically exhausted but yoongi was still up to it. Yoongi leaned in and kissed jimin making him have a taste of his own cum. The older then said after breaking the kiss making jimin groan at the emptiness he was feeling. " just so you know we're not done yet"
Jimin could feel himself getting hard again but then yoongi added " I'm going to fuck you so hard that you're going to make everyone in Seoul know that min yoongi is fucking you"
Jimin gulped and was totally hard again. The way yoongi licked his lips made his stomach flip. They say rappers are good kissers and that's totally true. But not only good kissers they can give fantastic blowjobs too.

The whole image jimin had of yoongi being an innocent small kitten crumbled as soon as he licked his fingers and placed one of them in his entrance.
Jimin felt extra uncomfortable but as soon as yoongi added the second one and started scissoring him he arched his back in pleasure. As he added the third finger Jimin clenched his fists on the long messed up blanket and moaned loudly. For yoongi, it was music to his ears. He wanted to hear more of his moans so as soon as he thought he prepared the younger enough, he pulled his fingers and placed himself in front of the clenching hole. He looked at jimin asking him if he was ready and the boy nodded. That's when he slowly entered making jimin cry in pleasure and dig his nails on yoongi's back.
The pair moved in synch, yoongi giving enough thrusts for jimin to move his hips. Jimin suddenly choked on air and felt his whole body weaken and that's when yoongi knew he found his sweet spot. He kept on hitting there making jimin drown in pleasure and barely say that he was coming soon. As he came on his chest yoongi was feeling close too. He was about to pull out but jimin told him to he wanted his hot liquid inside him. That's when yoongi gave in and collapsed next to jimin breathing heavily. The both of them were a panting mess but a they caught their breath they looked at each other then smiled and interwined their fingers. Yoongi pulled jimin closer to him and tucked him in another blanket. Yoongi was kinda regretful they didn't have this at home because if they did so they wouldn't bother getting up right now.

I need holy water I'm so sinful