19

Jimin held on yoongi's fragile hand tightly trying to sort out something from the pained expression yoongi was wearing. He kept on opening and closing his mouth obviously trying to say whatever was on his mind but failing miserably. Jimin didnt hesitate to give him a kiss on the forehead to reassure him. And true, yoongi's body relaxed and his tight grip on jimin's hand loosened.
He finally decided to speak after taking a deep breath.

" remember that day when I was looking forward to have dinner together, to be honest that day I felt eyes on me for the whole time but didn't let it bother me and just thought I was imagining things. When I was on my way back two strange men appeared in front of me and before I could argue I was knocked unconscious... jimin.. remember that girl you came with to the café? She was the one behind this and-

Jimin cut yoongi off by gritting his teeth and mumbling some curse words. Yoongi felt somewhat scared, he has never seen jimin this way, the kind gentle delicate jimin. It made him feel somehow safe and grateful for having a boyfriend that could get this upset over him.
The boy then kept on fiddling with jimin's hand that he thought was too adorable and continued.

" I still don't know where they brought me but it was dark and the room stunk. It felt disgusting. They beat me up badly until I blinked out again. They gave me food for the first three days but then stopped. I thought they forgot about me but I was wrong. The girl came for the first time and told me how much you missed me and that you looked miserable. I thought she's finally letting me go but I was wrong. She hissed at me and was about to strangle me I swear the look in her eyes was deadly but she motioned for her men to do whatever they wanted with me...and I've never been that horrified in my whole life jimin..it was horrible.."

" No don't tell me..."

Yoongi only nodded and let go of jimin's hand to wipe his tear stained cheeks. He was shaking once again. Jimin was still in shock.

" Tell me what did they do to you yoongi?"

" they raped me for fuck's sake jimin, they raped me and fucked me dry it hurt so badly and I felt so fucking disgusting I wanted to get burnt alive I bet you think I'm disgusting right now, I had someone else's dick inside me..actually two.. you weren't even my first time..I kept on thinking of you.. I thought I was really going to die but I didnt..I felt so weak, especially when I didn't eat for days, and I couldn't even run away.. I'm sorry jimin I'm sorry for being so weak I'm sorry-

Yoongi hiccuped as he cried further and jimin was a crying mess himself. Staring at the delicate frame bruised all over crying so hard, it broke his heart. He didnt understand why the boy was apologising he hated himself for not looking more, for sleeping the nights when yoongi was somewhere feeling like dying. He hated Mira from the bottom of his heart he wanted to beat her up so badly but he can't, he can't just leave yoongi alone to take revenge. Especially when yoongi was an emotional mess.

" Im sorry yoongi, im sorry you had to go through hell but I swear on my life that I'm going to make it up for you, I'll protect you I'll never let anyone touch you again. Please don't apologise, please ..this is all my fault.. yoongi im sorry"

" you don't think I'm disgusting?"

Jimin was taken aback by the sentence but he hugged yoongi on the spot and peppered his face with kisses as he told him : " I'd never think you're disgusting it wasn't your fault but everything is okay now you're back now and that's all what counts."

Yoongi nodded and leaned to jimin's touch who kept on caressing his cheek.

" I'm tired "

" go to sleep yoongi its pretty late"

" I feel sticky"

" you'll take a bath tomorrow don't worry"

" I'm hungry"

" Do you want me to bring you something to eat?"

"No i only meant that I missed all kinds of greesy stuff plus the nurses treated me well I don't feel that weak anymore "

Jimin only nodded.

" Jimin? "

" Yes? "

" I love you "

" I love you too yoongi"

" goodnight"

" goodnight sleep well"