22

When jimin knocked on the door he came across hoseok who was on his way out. The boy winked at him as he told him " yoongi is asleep in his room". Although jimin knew what he meant he couldn't help but grin in response. It was 9pm, yoongi finally returned from work after a long day and it was at this time of the day where jimin would come over. After getting the job, yoongi got even busier and the time they spend together shrunk even more. As he tiptoed to his room, he found his boyfriend sleeping soundly curled under the light covers as the dim light made his skin glow graciously, jimin as always couldn't hold back and took his daily dosage of pics. He then jumped and peppered him with kisses until the boy stirred and opened one eye. If it was another person, yoongi would've cursed a lot but since it was jimin he smiled and snuggled further into the crook of his neck.
" did you eat?"
Yoongi hummed making jimin sigh in relief, he was pretty worried about yoongi's eating habits since he didnt seem to care if he ate or not when he is stressed. Jimin rolled over yoongi and placed his plump lips on the corner of the older's mouth. It made yoongi groan and want more. Sliding his tongue in made it turn into a hot kissing session where jimin would let out from time to time soft moans. As they ran out of oxygen they both parted panting heavily with flushed faces. Jimin’s eyes were half lidded with lust and yoongi could see where this was leading. He slowly pushed jimin making the boy stare in shock. This happened before but jimin passed it as mere exhaustion from yoongi not because he really didn't want to do it. Before he knew it, he was sniffling so hard making yoongi's heart drop to his stomach.
"Jiminnie why are you crying?"
Was all yoongi said, even though he clearly knew why.
" if you don't want to have sex with me just say so I'm not going to force you into anything but at least don't reject me like this if I'm not attractive enough for you I understand"
Jimin could barely breathe, but what made him even more pissed was that yoongi only averted his eyes from his and kept on fiddling with his t-shirt. Jimin just felt betrayed because yoongi didnt even try to deny it.
" it's okay yoongi..I really love you.. if you don't feel this way anymore..I'll understand "
Jimin slowly slid off the bed hiccuping barely seeing anything because of the tears blurring his vision. Yoongi just stayed still tugging on his lower lip. But as he realised the meaning of what jimin just said he harshly grabbed his wrist and stopped him from going any further. He curled his legs on his waist and rested his head on his back after kissing the back of his neck.
"Jimin I'm sorry I swear I love you it's not like I don't want to have sex with you I just..."
There was some suffocating silence in the room makung jimin's heart swell in worry but got cut off when yoongi carried on
" I just don't want you to be disgusted with me you didn't see the bruises on my body.. i mean they're pretty bad and whenver i stare at myself in the mirror i realise that you wouldnt want to see how ugly ive become..it would be such a turn off.. i don't want you to hate me and leave me..I'm sorry jimin but I really love you way too much and I'm scared you'd be grossed out with me"

Jimin sighed, he knew yoongi was still feeling a bit self conscious but not to this extent. He turned around and tucked the older in bed planting kisses all over his face as he said
" you're beautiful yoongi, you might not believe me but you're the most beautiful human I've ever laid my eyes on, since the day I saw you, I've been mesmerised. And no matter what I'll always love you and you'll always remain beuatiful in my eyes."

Yoongi seemed to not believe it much but as jimin hastily removed his upper clothes and stared at him as if he was the whole world he seemed happy. He smiled slowly then whispered a soft 'thank you' making jimin smirk and say "thank me later when I fuck you senseless where the only thing you'd know is moaning my name yoongi hyung"

_
This is really important.
Not only yoongi slapped jimin's butt but his hand rested there for some extra seconds I love my kinky sons.