December 12 (pt.2)

"Taehyung-ah! Wake up!" Jimin whisper-yelled as he shook me awake. My eyes drooped for a second and when they adjusted to my surroundings, we were in car and in the parking lot for the carnival. My mouth opened in awe as I saw all of the rides and lights moving around, happy screams filling the air.

After a while I turned to look at Jimin, who was already looking at me, smiling softly. I smiled and blushed, returning my gaze to the lights. I pointed to the rides and mouthed 'can we go?' to which Jimin nodded. I was about to exit the car when "Yah Taehyung wait!" Jimin said which made me jump and hit my head on the roof of the car. When I was about to turn and punch him, I saw him flip over the car and land in front of my door. 'This one is going to break himself one day' I thought as I shook my head and watched him, a look of fond taking over.

He bowed his beanie, to where it was covering his eyes and opened the door for me. I shook my head and smiled at him. "I'm such a great boyfriend aren't I Taetae? The bestest." He said smiling lazily. I hit his shoulder softly with my journal. "Abuse! Why do you treat me like this woman?" He said, feigning hut as he held his shoulder. I opened to a new page in my journal and turned it to the light.

"First of all, I hit my head on the roof of the car because you decided to yell out of nowhere as I was peacefully about to get off the car. Secondly, you are going to fall one day when you try to show off like that. Thirdly, yes you really are but abuse?!? Woman!! I am not a woman Jiminnie!"

"Those are too much words Taehyung." He muttered as he turned the journal to where the lighting would let him see. "You are the girl in this relationship though." He said as he grabbed my hand and started walking towards the carnival. He chuckled. "I find it funny how you talk more than I do." He said. I frowned. i shook my head before I started thinking too deep about this. I smiled and looked at the dirt move around as we stepped on it. Jimin stopped. "Are you okay? You didn't even try to pull out your notebook to respond to that." He said, lifting my head with his finger under my chin so I would look at him. I nodded, tears starting to cover my eyes. Jimin hugged me and rubbed my back. He pulled away and wiped my tears. "I'm sorry if what I said offended you. I promise I didn't mean it that way." He said, taking my hands in his and kissing my forehead. I smiled and nodded, holding onto on of his hands and letting go of the other, walking towards the entrance.

Jimin's POV

I felt like such a dick. What if I hurt his feelings but he doesn't want to say anything? Uhh.

"H-hello. Two tickets?" The girl said as we got to the entrance, blushing and eyeing me up. I turned to Taehyung and saw him glare at the girl before looking down an pouting. I smiled and grabbed him by the shoulder. pecking his head. "Yes one for me and one for my lovely boyfriend." I said, seeing Taehyung blush and smile shyly. The girl nodded and smiled, giving us our tickets. "Have fun guys!" She said. As we walked away, I heard her say something along the lines of, "The cute ones are always gay." I chuckled and turned to Taehyung who was looking up and around at all of the rides.

"You're really cute you know that right?" I told him. He smiled and pulled out his notebook writing, 'You're cuter but let's go to everything and finish at the Ferris wheel because it's the prettiest.' As I finished deciphering his messy hand writing, he pulled me to the bumper cars, photo booth, and cotton candy stand.

Time skip... *jams to Red Velvet*

"Hey Taehyung wait real quick I'm an old man!" I yelled making him walk back to me. He put his notebook in his bag and leaned down in front of me. I got on his back and he walked to the Ferris wheel.

After a while of waiting, it was our turn to get on. I got off his back and grabbed his hand as we got strapped in. When we stopped at the top, we admired the view for a few seconds before turning to each other. I was blushing really hard because this scene seems so cliche.

Being the only one who could end the awkward silence, I spoke. "Are you having fun Taehyung?" I asked. He nodded and flashed his rectangle smile that I have came to love so much.

"I am too. I love you so much Taehyung and I hope we grow so old together. I want to be happy and spend the rest of my life with you Kim Taehyung." I said as I leaned in.

_____________________________________________________

Vmin is so cute I really cannot